• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March & April Host/Guest Specials???

In summary, there are multiple host and guest specials for the months of March and April, including a choice of bamboo products for hosts and complimentary items for guests with a minimum purchase. The bamboo carving board is a popular and beautiful item, although it may be considered expensive for infrequent use. The updated specials and announcements will be available tomorrow on Consultant's Corner.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Has then been listed and I just can't find it?? :confused: I'm trying to get Feb. and March filled :eek: and thought I can tweak for my hostesses who I know like certain things if I know what's coming up.

Thanks,

Lisa

MARCH:
Host Special
Choice of 1 of 3 bamboo products:
--set of ALL the bamboo tools (except the small tongs--see below) $49 value for $19.60
--bamboo cheese board w/cranberry petite squares $38 value for $15.20
--bamboo carving board $69 value for $27.60
PLUS free bamboo tongs with 12 or more guests

Guest Special
Bamboo Spoon set free with $60

April
Host Special
Choose one:
Salad and Berry Spinner $50 value for $20
Colander & Bowl Set $39 value for $15.60
Collapsible Serving Bowl $25 value for $10
PLUS Nylon Knife (new green one like the pink HWC one) free with 12 guests

Guest Special:
Choose the Herb Keeper or Measure Mix & Pour free with $60 purchse

Compliments of Deb from the other thread :)

Last edited:
Thanks

I am glad about the salad berry spinner

and the bamboo stuff

:chef:

Is anyone a fan of the Bamboo Carving Board? I don't have it, don't really have a use for it, but am considering getting it if there are any unused host benefits in March. I know from the thread of products people would like to see discontinued, that was mentioned many times. What are people's thoughts on it who own it or know someone who does? Thanks!

Tammy

RaggedyAunt said:
Is anyone a fan of the Bamboo Carving Board? I don't have it, don't really have a use for it, but am considering getting it if there are any unused host benefits in March. I know from the thread of products people would like to see discontinued, that was mentioned many times. What are people's thoughts on it who own it or know someone who does? Thanks!

Tammy

I own it and do like it. BUT I think it's spendy for something used so infrequently. it is NOT a board designed for every day use. It's for carving meats PERIOD.

Mine sits in the box in the closet, I'll take to shows only to try and get bookings. It's to heavy though to carry around allot.

HTH,

Lisa

I love mine

Mine sits on the counter beside my toaster

My daughter Lucy will put her toast on there and then put her peanut butter on the toast with the bamboo knife.

Looks really nice there

:chef:

Thanks so much for the info.

Lisa

love love love mine!!! We do a lot of crock pot meats and I use it often :)

RaggedyAunt said:

Tammy

I am not the cook around here - my DH is...and at my Mom's house, my stepdad is the cook. Both my DH and my stepdad are NUTS about their Bamboo carving boards!!

I love my Bamboo Carving Board too!

kcjodih said:
MARCH:
Host Special
Choice of 1 of 3 bamboo products:
--set of ALL the bamboo tools (except the small tongs--see below) $49 value for $19.60
--bamboo cheese board w/cranberry petite squares $38 value for $15.20
--bamboo carving board $69 value for $27.60
PLUS free bamboo tongs with 12 or more guests

Guest Special
Bamboo Spoon set free with $60

April
Host Special
Choose one:
Salad and Berry Spinner $50 value for $20
Colander & Bowl Set $39 value for $15.60
Collapsible Serving Bowl $25 value for $10
PLUS Nylon Knife (new green one like the pink HWC one) free with 12 guests

Guest Special:
Choose the Herb Keeper or Measure Mix & Pour free with $60 purchse

Compliments of Deb from the other thread :)
Do you know when they will update this on CC?

lissahope26 said:

Everything will be on Consultant's Corner tomorrow including the updated theme shows and Special Edition Consultant's News with ALL of the announcements and upcoming host/guest specials. :)

If you have never seen the carving board in person...it is definately one of those items that the picture in the catty does NOT do it justice. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I agree it is a lot of $$ for something you probably won't use too often, though. I still don't own it, but I do tell folks how gorgeous it is, and most guests/hosts who get it LOVE IT!!

I use my carving board everyday! We never take it off the counter and obviously keep the cutting board side up all the time. Now that my husband has convinced me to keep it on the counter all the time I couldn't go back to not having it there.

KellyTheChef said:
If you have never seen the carving board in person...it is definately one of those items that the picture in the catty does NOT do it justice. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I agree it is a lot of $$ for something you probably won't use too often, though. I still don't own it, but I do tell folks how gorgeous it is, and most guests/hosts who get it LOVE IT!!
It was one of the items that I earned in my SS period. I had it on the counter and would not use it b/c it was so beautiful. Finally DH used it and got the first knife marks in it - I almost fainted! :eek: Then I considered it to be 'broken-in' and I use it all the time. I love it. I use it for my little 4 pound chickens (with my meat lifters!), my turkeys, roasts, watermelons.....whatever needs to be carved, gets carved on 'my board'! Loooooovvvvveeee it! (I sound like Weezie from Dragon Tales when I say that!)

My mom and I both have one and we both keep it on our countertops. Its too pretty and the width of it has the great logo branded in it and my company comments on it all the time. I love it, but I do agree that its a lot of money for a pretty decor for my countertop.
I dont sell many.

pamperedlinda said:
It was one of the items that I earned in my SS period. I had it on the counter and would not use it b/c it was so beautiful. Finally DH used it and got the first knife marks in it - I almost fainted! :eek: Then I considered it to be 'broken-in' and I use it all the time. I love it. I use it for my little 4 pound chickens (with my meat lifters!), my turkeys, roasts, watermelons.....whatever needs to be carved, gets carved on 'my board'! Loooooovvvvveeee it! (I sound like Weezie from Dragon Tales when I say that!)[/QUOTE]

ROFL!! When I read that part, I read it in my head like Wheezy before I read that last part. How old are your kids?

ragschef said:
ROFL!! When I read that part, I read it in my head like Wheezy before I read that last part. How old are your kids?
DS is 5, we've been watching Dragon Tales for several years now.

pamperedlinda said:
DS is 5, we've been watching Dragon Tales for several years now.

My little girl is 3 1/2 and likes to talk like Ord. :grumpy: She loooooovvvvveeeesss Wheezy and Zack too.

okay enough of the hi-jack... just thought I'd share...

Ha ha.....I use mine under my coffee pot! LOL! My coffee pot and WS coffee canister sit on it. It was just sitting behind stuff on my counter so when we moved stuff into this house.....I just set my coffee pot on it.......

I think it looks pretty good.........

I use mine everyday as a cutting board. The only thing I don't cut on it is raw meet and then I put one of the regular cutting boards on top of it. It sits next to my stove so that I can chop and drop. I personally don't mind the knife marks. All cutting/carving boards have these. It shows that I care about my family and cook frequently. Mine stays on my countertop and when not in use, it holds a line up of fruit so that everyone knows what we have and can just grab something on the way to the fridge. LOVE LOVE LOVE mine and am giving one as an incentive to book next month.

I use mine everyday and love it. I keep it on the level cutting board side right next to my stove and the only thing I don't use it for is raw meats. It looks beautiful on my countertop and holds up amazingly compared to other wooden cutting boards I have had.

lissahope26 said:

hey just wondering... can we get the host special before it is that month?

We have ours on our counter by the stove, and use it every single day. It's one of my personal favorites.

I LOVE that they brought back FREE item with $XX amount purchase!!! :)

1. What are the host and guest specials for March and April?

For March, the host special is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker and the Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot. The guest special is the Quick Cooker Set with the Quick Cooker Accessories Set. For April, the host special is the Spring Baking Set, which includes the Stoneware Bar Pan and the Stoneware Loaf Pan. The guest special is the Spring Baking Set with the Small Stoneware Bar Pan.

2. How can I qualify for the host specials?

To qualify for the host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party. The party can be held in person or online. You can also combine orders from friends and family to reach the $200 minimum.

3. Can I use the host specials as part of my party order?

Yes, as a host, you can use your host specials as part of your party order. This is a great way to maximize your savings and get the most out of your party rewards.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations on the guest specials?

The guest specials are only available for purchase when you attend a Pampered Chef party. They are not available for individual purchase or through the online store. Additionally, guest specials are only available while supplies last.

5. Can I earn free products as a guest at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a guest at a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free products by placing an order of $60 or more. For every $60 spent, you can choose one free product from the Pampered Chef catalog. This is a great way to get some of your favorite products for free!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies