• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Maple Honey Mustard Sauce for Salmon and More!

In summary, the sauce has a kick and is good on pork. It can also be used on chicken. It is a good idea to have some of the sauce on crackers for people to sample.
PamperedSD
I got this sauce at my cluster meeting this month (won it!) and I'm really excited to try it but I'm not sure on what. Maybe on salmon??

Any tips or ideas that you have tried would be great! :chef:

We used it on Pork TL that we made in the DCB/grill. It was good. It has a bit of a kick!

I don't know but I thought it was good enough at National that I could almost drink it--pork would be the best I think. It's goin on my Christmas ham for sure.

Do you think these would be good ideas to have these on hand for Holiday Booth for Cash & Carry?

These and the other sauces??

Just curious.

Lisa

i plan on getting the spicey pineapple rum sauce for sure for my cash n carry, everyone loves it, at every show i take that and cream cheese and crackers and tell them what an easy appetizer it is and i always sell multiple bottles!

I think the mustard would be good on a turkey sandwich - which makes it a good candidate for cash and carry around the holidays. I try to have a couple of each of the sauces for cash and carry at booths, because it's a small item that people won't want to wait for (and I can always use them if they don't actually sell). I put out a plate of crackers and a very small sample dish (the petite squares are perfect) of each sauce.

Maragib said:
We used it on Pork TL that we made in the DCB/grill. It was good. It has a bit of a kick!

Do you just pour it on and cook it in the DCB and then grill it outside or on your grill pan? Did you use the microwave or oven? I think I'm going to try this for dinner this week. Thanks. :)

I used the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce on chicken breasts and it was really good. Seared the breasts on both sides then basted with sauce and completed cooking in oven, basting a few more times. And the bonus is the aroma lasted til the next day, like burning a maple candle :)

Oh wow that sounds good too! I might have to make some chicken bits this way to take to our meeting next month! Thanks everyone for your tips!

Nanisu said:
I don't know but I thought it was good enough at National that I could almost drink it--pork would be the best I think. It's goin on my Christmas ham for sure.

Yum! I'll have to remember this when Christmas rolls around.

Thanks for the idea of sampling on crackers. I had some I did not know what to do with.
I have yet to open the Maple Mustard sauce. We'd probably use it on white hot dogs that some people call Coneys. Have to take it along on our next camping expo.

1. What are the ingredients in the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce?

The Maple Honey Mustard Sauce is made with a blend of maple syrup, honey, mustard, vinegar, and spices. It does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives.

2. Is the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten intolerances or allergies.

3. How should I store the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce?

The Maple Honey Mustard Sauce should be stored in the refrigerator after opening. It is best to use it within 6 months for optimal flavor.

4. Can the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce be used as a marinade?

Yes, the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce can be used as a marinade for meats, vegetables, or tofu. Simply coat your ingredients in the sauce and let them marinate for at least 30 minutes before cooking.

5. What dishes pair well with the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce?

The Maple Honey Mustard Sauce is a versatile condiment that pairs well with a variety of dishes. It is delicious as a dipping sauce for chicken tenders, as a glaze for roasted vegetables, or as a spread for sandwiches and wraps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyDare
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Robyn Neilko
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lesliecooks4u
Replies