Maple Honey Mustard Sauce

Discussion in 'Recipes and Tips' started by PamperedSD, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PamperedSD

PamperedSD

I got this sauce at my cluster meeting this month (won it!) and I'm really excited to try it but I'm not sure on what. Maybe on salmon??

Any tips or ideas that you have tried would be great! :chef:

2. Maragib

Maragib

We used it on Pork TL that we made in the DCB/grill. It was good. It has a bit of a kick!

3. Nanisu

Nanisu Gold Member

I don't know but I thought it was good enough at National that I could almost drink it--pork would be the best I think. It's goin on my Christmas ham for sure.

4. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Gold Member

Do you think these would be good ideas to have these on hand for Holiday Booth for Cash & Carry?

These and the other sauces??

Just curious.

Lisa

5. pc_jessica

pc_jessica

i plan on getting the spicey pineapple rum sauce for sure for my cash n carry, everyone loves it, at every show i take that and cream cheese and crackers and tell them what an easy appetizer it is and i always sell multiple bottles!

6. chefann

chefann Gold Member

I think the mustard would be good on a turkey sandwich - which makes it a good candidate for cash and carry around the holidays. I try to have a couple of each of the sauces for cash and carry at booths, because it's a small item that people won't want to wait for (and I can always use them if they don't actually sell). I put out a plate of crackers and a very small sample dish (the petite squares are perfect) of each sauce.

7. PamperedSD

PamperedSD

Do you just pour it on and cook it in the DCB and then grill it outside or on your grill pan? Did you use the microwave or oven? I think I'm going to try this for dinner this week. Thanks. :)

8. meganmcg

meganmcg

I used the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce on chicken breasts and it was really good. Seared the breasts on both sides then basted with sauce and completed cooking in oven, basting a few more times. And the bonus is the aroma lasted til the next day, like burning a maple candle :)

9. PamperedSD

PamperedSD

Oh wow that sounds good too! I might have to make some chicken bits this way to take to our meeting next month! Thanks everyone for your tips!

10. kayleighsmom529

kayleighsmom529

Yum! I'll have to remember this when Christmas rolls around.

11. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Gold Member

Thanks for the idea of sampling on crackers. I had some I did not know what to do with.
    I have yet to open the Maple Mustard sauce. We'd probably use it on white hot dogs that some people call Coneys. Have to take it along on our next camping expo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.