• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mango Confetti Salsa: A Delicious Side Recipe for Any Occasion

In summary, this recipe was great, but I suggest doing it with chicken rather than pork. Doing it with chips as a side is a great idea, too!
luvinpc
Gold Member
I finally tried this recipe on the weekend,and I must admit it was awesome. I didn't think it would be that great. Now those of you who are doing it as a show recipe, is that all you are doing? Or what would be a good second recipe? A micro cake?

I doing chicken your way with this as a side.

Chicken your way is a great idea! I've also been thinking I would go back to my old standard fajitas recipe. We'll already have onions and peppers, so I can show how to make a whole meal!

I tried this recipe this weekend, but my mango was TOO SOFT!!! Bad idea!

How about doing the 30 minute chicken in the dcb with the salsa.

I am making homemade chips on the bar pan or pizza stone and also regular salsa - plus the pineapple kiwi. I also made it this past Sunday with Chicken Your way and booked 4 shows with it!:love:

I'm doing Cool and Crunchy Chicken Taco Salad, and since many of the same ingredients are in the Mango Confetti Salsa, I'm doing that along with it, so we can have salad, and chips w/ salsa.It's just a matter of putting the same ingredients I'm already working with into the MFP, and letting everyone push the handle a couple times!

otisbg said:
I am making homemade chips on the bar pan or pizza stone and also regular salsa - plus the pineapple kiwi. I also made it this past Sunday with Chicken Your way and booked 4 shows with it!:love:

Is that the chips made from tortilla shells?

Do a pork tenderloin w/Jamaican Jerk Rub in the Deep Covered Baker on a layer of red pepper strips. Cook Rice in Rice Cooker Plus before the show and warm up as the tenderloin sits. Serve a slice of the pork tenderloin with a spoonful of the Mango Confetti Salsa on top and the rice which has a few red pepper strips on it for a side dish. Made this for my family - it was easy and oh, so good! That will show lots of products with value.

BeckyC5830 said:
Do a pork tenderloin w/Jamaican Jerk Rub in the Deep Covered Baker on a layer of red pepper strips. Cook Rice in Rice Cooker Plus before the show and warm up as the tenderloin sits. Serve a slice of the pork tenderloin with a spoonful of the Mango Confetti Salsa on top and the rice which has a few red pepper strips on it for a side dish. Made this for my family - it was easy and oh, so good! That will show lots of products with value.

I like this Becky! Great idea...both with pork or chicken!

yep - the chips are made from the tortillas......just cut with the pizza cutter - spritz with some oil and add some salt.....or.....cinnamon & sugar.

What ingredients are in the Mango Confetti Salsa Side?

The Mango Confetti Salsa Side is made with fresh mango, bell peppers, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and a touch of jalapeno for a slight kick.

Is the Mango Confetti Salsa Side spicy?

The salsa has a mild level of spice, thanks to the addition of jalapeno. However, you can adjust the heat by adding more or less jalapeno, depending on your preference.

How can I serve the Mango Confetti Salsa Side?

The Mango Confetti Salsa Side is a versatile dish that can be served as a side dish, topping for meats and fish, or as a dip with chips. It's also delicious mixed into salads for a burst of flavor.

Can I make the Mango Confetti Salsa Side ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the salsa ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days. Just make sure to give it a good stir before serving to redistribute the flavors.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the Mango Confetti Salsa Side?

While we recommend following the recipe for best results, you can make some substitutions to suit your taste. For example, you can use different types of peppers or add in some diced avocado for a creamy texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stayinathomemama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies