• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Ultimate Mandoline: Cutting Meat, Easy or Hard?

In summary, The Ultimate Mandoline is a versatile and efficient kitchen tool specifically designed for cutting meat. It has a sharp blade and adjustable thickness settings that make cutting meat easy and precise. It can also cut through thick cuts of meat and has safety features such as a hand guard and non-slip rubber feet. Additionally, it can be used for cutting other types of food, such as vegetables, fruits, and cheeses, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the blades for optimal sharpness.
beepampered
Does the Ultimate Mandoline cut meat? Easy or difficult? Thanks.

Huh, never tried that.
It might work OK on a hunk of soft deli ham or turkey.
I don't think it would do raw beef very well.

Why not just try it and let us all know?

The straight blade may but with our holder and guide I would think it would be very difficult. It isn't designed for meat.

Oh, good question. Inquiring minds want to know.

You would have to be able to fit it in the holder. I don't think it would work so well.

At our last meeting, my director shared that she uses hers to slice cooked roast beef. She said it works well. I haven't tried it yet though.

Hadn't thought about the holder. One of my guests a long time ago said she used the US&G for roast beef sandwiches and it was great. Not sure how well it would work.

Since I don't do big chunks of meat very often (just at holidays), I can't test it. Thanks.

The only meat I have tried to cut was pepperoni, DID NOT WORK!!!!!!!! The pepperoni was so slick it just slipped over it.

We use our vario slicer for jerky and we cut it partially frozen.
If you cut it small enough to fit in that ridiculous food holder or cheat like I do keep the carriage on but not the food holder I think it would work (again for either deli meat or partially frozen)

1. Is The Ultimate Mandoline easy to use for cutting meat?

Yes, The Ultimate Mandoline is specifically designed to make cutting meat easier and more efficient. Its sharp blade and adjustable thickness settings allow for precise cuts with minimal effort.

2. Can The Ultimate Mandoline cut through thick cuts of meat?

Yes, The Ultimate Mandoline has a sturdy blade that can easily cut through even the thickest cuts of meat. Its adjustable thickness settings also make it suitable for a variety of meat thicknesses.

3. Is The Ultimate Mandoline safe to use for cutting meat?

Yes, The Ultimate Mandoline has a hand guard that keeps your fingers safe while cutting. It also has non-slip rubber feet to prevent it from sliding during use.

4. Can The Ultimate Mandoline be used for cutting other types of food?

Yes, The Ultimate Mandoline is a versatile kitchen tool that can also be used for cutting vegetables, fruits, and cheeses. It also has julienne and waffle blade attachments for even more cutting options.

5. Is The Ultimate Mandoline dishwasher safe?

Yes, The Ultimate Mandoline is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the blades to ensure they stay sharp for longer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies