• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Rates for Booths at the Mall Artisan Festival

In summary, the "Mall Artisan Festival" is a gathering of local artisans and small businesses who showcase and sell their handmade products in a shopping mall. The frequency of the festival may vary, and interested vendors should inquire with the specific mall or organizers for participation guidelines. The festival typically features a variety of handmade products, and there is usually no entrance fee for shoppers, although special events or workshops may require a ticket.
iteachncook
I don't know what the going rates are for booths or craft fairs. I got an email that there's an opportunity to set up a booth at our local mall for 4 saturdays in November from 10-3 and the cost is $200. Is this reasonable?

:) I personally think this is very high, but things may be higher where you live. Still, I think it is a little steep.

hhmm.... ???? $50 for 4 hours is high But, it depends how much you need new leads & if you have the money to spend.

The cost is a little iffy and it would take up every Saturday in November for you (my Saturdays usually book up first).

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have experience with setting up booths at various events and craft fairs. In my opinion, $200 for four Saturdays at a local mall from 10-3 is a fair price. It gives you ample time to showcase your products and interact with potential customers. However, I would recommend doing some research on the expected foot traffic at the mall during those hours and also consider the target audience for your products. That way, you can make an informed decision on whether this opportunity is worth the investment for your business. Best of luck!

What is the "Mall Artisan Festival"?

The "Mall Artisan Festival" is an event where local artisans and small businesses come together to showcase and sell their handmade products. It is usually held in a shopping mall, providing a convenient and accessible location for both vendors and shoppers.

How often does the "Mall Artisan Festival" occur?

The frequency of the "Mall Artisan Festival" varies depending on the mall and the organizers. Some may hold it once a month, while others may have it quarterly or even just once a year. It is best to check with the specific mall or event organizers for the exact schedule.

Can anyone participate as a vendor in the "Mall Artisan Festival"?

While the requirements may vary, most "Mall Artisan Festivals" welcome local artisans and small businesses who make their own handmade products. Some may require an application and jury process to ensure the quality and uniqueness of products being sold. It is best to inquire with the event organizers for their specific guidelines and requirements.

What types of products can be found at the "Mall Artisan Festival"?

The "Mall Artisan Festival" typically features a wide range of handmade products such as jewelry, pottery, paintings, home decor, clothing, food items, and more. Each event may have a different mix of vendors and products, making each festival a unique shopping experience.

Is there an entrance fee for the "Mall Artisan Festival"?

Most "Mall Artisan Festivals" do not have an entrance fee for shoppers. However, some may charge a small fee for special events or workshops that are part of the festival. It is best to check with the event organizers for any fees or special events that may require a ticket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies