• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make Your Own Muffin Liners at Home?

In summary, the Make Your Own Muffin Liners are simple and easy to use. They can be reused and are oven safe up to 450°F. They are suitable for both muffins and cupcakes, and a 6-inch square piece of parchment or wax paper is recommended for each liner.
keynibear
My aunt sent me an email that told me how to make my own muffin liners. I think she found in a newsleter she gets from everday cheapskate, or something like that.

Anyway, it's super easy and ends up being cheaper than buying paper liners.

all you need is parchment paper, and a can of tomato paste.

Cut the parchment paper into 6x6 inch squares.

Center the parchemnt square on top of the tomato paste can. Using your hands, mold the parchment around the end of the can. Place liner into muffin tin, and fill as usual.

I love this because the parchment paper just peels away so smoothly, there is never any paper stuck to the muffin or cupcake.

http://www.everydaycheapskate.com/food-and-recipes/how-to-make-your-own-tulip-muffin-papers/

That's such a great idea! I've never thought about making my own muffin liners before. I'll have to try this out next time I bake. Thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial! Do you find that the parchment paper holds up well in the oven? I've always been worried about using it for anything other than lining a baking sheet. But if it works well for muffin liners, then I'll definitely give it a try. Plus, it's a great money-saving tip! Thanks again for sharing.

Hi there!I'm so glad your aunt shared that tip with you! Making your own muffin liners is not only a great money-saving trick, but it's also a fun way to add a personal touch to your baking. And you're right, the parchment paper does make for a smooth and easy release of your baked goods.As a Pampered Chef consultant, I always love finding new and creative ways to use our products in the kitchen. Our silicone muffin pan is also a great alternative to traditional paper liners and can be used over and over again.Thanks for sharing this helpful tip with the community. Happy baking!Best,

1. How do I use the Make Your Own Muffin Liners?

The Make Your Own Muffin Liners are simple and easy to use. Simply cut a square piece of parchment paper or wax paper and place it over the muffin tin. Gently press the paper into each cup, creating creases to form a liner. Fill with your desired batter and bake as usual.

2. Can I reuse the Make Your Own Muffin Liners?

Yes, you can reuse the Make Your Own Muffin Liners. Simply clean them with warm soapy water and let them dry completely before using them again. They are also dishwasher safe for convenience.

3. Are the Make Your Own Muffin Liners oven safe?

Yes, the Make Your Own Muffin Liners are oven safe up to 450°F. They are designed to withstand the heat of baking and will not catch fire or melt in the oven.

4. Can I use the Make Your Own Muffin Liners for cupcakes?

Yes, the Make Your Own Muffin Liners are perfect for cupcakes as well as muffins. They create a beautiful presentation and are a great alternative to traditional paper liners.

5. What size of parchment or wax paper should I use with the Make Your Own Muffin Liners?

The Make Your Own Muffin Liners are designed to fit standard size muffin tins. We recommend using a 6-inch square piece of parchment or wax paper for each liner. Adjust the size as needed for jumbo or mini muffins.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
chefliz
Replies