• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discuss the Magic Mop: Tips, Complaints, Praise, Reviews & Ideas

In summary, The Magic Mop is a popular product that has been discontinued and recently brought back. It has received mixed reviews, with some customers complaining about its difficulty to clean and others praising its effectiveness in cleaning up grease. Some tips for keeping the mop clean include soaking it in soapy water overnight or running it through the dishwasher's "extra heated" cycle. Overall, opinions are divided on the product's usefulness, but some customers are happy to see it back on the market.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Magic Mop. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

This looks identical to the one they discontinued many years ago. It has an attached tube which slides over the bristles. great for storing and cleaning them.

As I mentioned before - it is very hard to keep clean:(

I had a magic mop when it first came out and look forward to the new one. Yes they can get dirty and PC clearly says it will get dirty. I was able to keep mine clean and not stained, but you have to clean immediately. My problem was the coated metal would chip then rust. Still, love the product and will continue to buy and use.

It does not stay dirty, but greasy!

Try the "extra heated" cycle in the dishwasher

I found way back when we sold the magic mop that if you soak it in a glass with some liquid dishwasher detergent n hot water overnight it came clean.

I hated it. I could never get it to sop up grease and it never stayed clean looking. Not gonna go through the effort of soaking over night. Not worth it. (but I'm glad for that info to pass on to customers) Besides now-a-days we cook lower fat. I rarely see grease to even consider skimming. Oh well, that's only my opinion. I can't like everything and others will love it. I do love the 3-way tongs and DH loves the toaster tongs.

I dont know what most of these old products are. I get that what is old can be made new again, but it got retired from the line for a reason. I cant see why bringing them back can be a good idea....at least not for long. Just slightly confused, and disappointed.

We were discussing this last night at our team meeting. I loved the Magic Mop for soups and stews. It's great. As BKROS said, soaking it overnight in a glass of soapy water works beautifully. It's not meant to last forever. It has a 1-year warranty. Just as with any product, it won't be for everyone. But, I'm glad it's back.

What is the Magic Mop and how does it work?

The Magic Mop is a cleaning tool designed to make mopping easier and more efficient. It has a microfiber mop head that can be easily detached for washing and a telescoping handle for adjustable height. The mop head can rotate 360 degrees, making it easy to reach corners and tight spaces.

What are some tips for using the Magic Mop effectively?

To get the best results from your Magic Mop, make sure to sweep or vacuum the floor before mopping to remove any debris. Use warm water and your preferred floor cleaner to dampen the mop head, but avoid using too much water as it can damage the floors. Also, remember to regularly wash the mop head and replace it when it becomes worn out.

Are there any common complaints about the Magic Mop?

Some customers have reported issues with the mop head not staying securely attached to the handle, causing it to fall off while in use. However, this can usually be fixed by ensuring the mop head is properly attached and tightened. Other complaints include the handle being too short for taller individuals and the mop head not being absorbent enough for heavy spills.

What are some positive reviews or praise for the Magic Mop?

Many customers love the convenience and ease of use of the Magic Mop. They appreciate how lightweight it is and how well it cleans their floors. Some have also praised the rotating mop head for making it easier to clean around furniture and tight spaces. Others have noted that the microfiber mop head is gentle on their floors and does not leave streaks.

Do you have any ideas for improving the Magic Mop?

We are always open to suggestions and feedback from our customers. Some ideas that have been suggested include creating a longer handle option for taller individuals, adding a wringer mechanism for easier wringing of the mop head, and offering different mop head sizes for different floor types. We value your input and will consider these ideas for future improvements of the Magic Mop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Admin Greg