• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reconsidering Made in China: Impact on Quality and Frustrations at PC"

In summary, Pampered Chef has a dedicated team in China that works closely with manufacturing partners to ensure high quality standards are met. Not all products are made in China, as some are made in the US, Canada, and other countries. A rigorous testing process is in place for all products, including third-party testing and regular audits of manufacturing partners. While some customers may have concerns about products made in China, all products are held to the same high standards and can be returned or exchanged if not satisfied.
Shelly Flanagan
Gold Member
So do you think if PC stopped having everything made overseas they might stop sending us all the "our supplier can't keep up with the quality" emails? Getting a little tired of it...think I may be hanging up my apron and moving on. I do not like the direction PC has taken in the past year!

Actually I think the ice cream scoop was made in the USA, but I do wish they and other American companies would not purchase as many products from China.

This is straight from the Product Information Guide:

Exclusive
Made in USA

MANY of our products are made in the United States. We actually have one of the only stoneware lines that is guaranteed to be lead free BECAUSE they're made in the states. PC contracts to get us the BEST quality at the best deal. THAT is why we sometimes have to discontinue, because either the deal isn't good anymore or the quality goes south (usually the quality)

Hi there, I completely understand your frustration with the quality issues that have been arising lately. I cannot speak on behalf of Pampered Chef as a company, but I can assure you that as a consultant, I am always advocating for the best quality products for our customers. I know that Pampered Chef takes pride in their products and constantly strives to provide the best for their customers. However, if you feel that the direction Pampered Chef is taking is not aligned with your values, then it may be best for you to explore other opportunities. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Take care.

1. Where are Pampered Chef products made?

All Pampered Chef products are made in China, and our company has a dedicated team in China that works closely with our manufacturing partners to ensure the highest quality standards are met.

2. Are all Pampered Chef products made in China?

No, not all of our products are made in China. We also have products that are made in the United States, Canada, and other countries.

3. How do you ensure the safety and quality of products made in China?

At Pampered Chef, we have a rigorous testing process that all of our products must go through, regardless of where they are manufactured. This includes third-party testing, in-house quality control, and regular audits of our manufacturing partners to ensure they are meeting our standards.

4. Are there any concerns about products made in China?

We understand that some customers may have concerns about products made in China. However, we hold all of our products to the same high standards, regardless of where they are manufactured. We also regularly visit our manufacturing partners and have an open line of communication with them to address any concerns.

5. Can I return or exchange a product if it is made in China?

Yes, our return and exchange policy applies to all Pampered Chef products, regardless of where they are made. If you are not satisfied with a product for any reason, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefjeanine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom