• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Round Covered Baker Recipe's

In summary, recipe for RCB lasagna with chicken and rice using the tangerine rub and sauce can be made in the micro by starting with half of the ingredients and microwaving for 4 minutes.
marlaelliott
I am looking for RCB recipe's to put together a college survival cookbook, to give with the RCB as a graduation gift. Any suggestions, recipe's, and ideas would be great. If anyone has already done this please let me know.

Thank You, :thumbup:

Marla Elliott

if you search on here deep covered baker recipes and use half as the base for the RCB it should work for you. Copy Paste could be your best friend.....This is a great idea! Good Luck!

Just a heads up.. None of the pasta dishes that work in DCB have worked in RCB for me.

Franks Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
8oz Cream cheese, softened
1/2 c blue cheese dressing
1/2 c Franks Redhot Sauce
1/2 c crumbled blue cheese
2 c diced cooked chicken
Place cream cheese in RCB. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Bake at 350 degrees 20 minutes until hot. Stir. Makes 12 servings.
Serve with celery sticks and/or corn tortilla chips.

Easy and delicious- All the flavor of wings without the mess!

Mexican Chicken Lasagna in the RCB, how long in the micro?

My RCB sits idle on my counter and I need some inspiration to use it.

The only thing I have used it for is chicken (cook in microwave to include in a recipe) and rice. A while back someone posted a recipe for baked chicken and rice using the tangerine rub and sauce. I made the rice with the rub and sauce in the rcb in the oven- delish! So was the chicken. Other than that, mine sits idle as well. Perhaps they'll be coming out with a cookbook, or at least recipe cards for it in the fall.

Half all of the ingredients except the broth. Think of it like you were cooking it on top of the stove, you would still need the liquid to cover the pasta. When I was making the Summertime Spaghetti I started with half the broth and microwaved it for 4 minutes. I realized that the liquid was almost already all absorbed so I added some more broth and cooked for 2 more minutes. At the end of the 2 minutes I added the remaining can and cooked another 4 minutes total, checking it after every minute. It worked perfectly.

What are some popular recipes to make in the Round Covered Baker?

Some popular recipes to make in the Round Covered Baker include casseroles, roasts, chicken dishes, and baked desserts like cobblers and bread puddings.

Can I use the Round Covered Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the Round Covered Baker is safe to use in the microwave. Just make sure to remove the lid before microwaving and follow the recommended cooking time for your specific recipe.

How do I clean the Round Covered Baker?

The Round Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware.

Can I use the Round Covered Baker in the oven?

Yes, the Round Covered Baker is oven safe up to 450°F. Just make sure to preheat the oven and do not place the stoneware in a hot oven as it can cause it to crack.

Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Round Covered Baker?

Yes, there are many recipes that are specifically created for the Round Covered Baker. You can find them on the Pampered Chef website or in any of our cookbooks. You can also get creative and adapt your favorite recipes to be made in the Round Covered Baker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
nikked
  • Lexif424
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pjpamchef