• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Business Supplies Do You Need for The Pampered Chef?

In summary, Tracy is looking for various items to use at her parties and vendor events, including banners, signs, recipe cards, items for giveaways, catalogs, tablecloths, and pens. Jennifer has some items that she may be interested in, and Kathy is also interested in some of the items. The table runner is no longer available.
pcTracey
Hey y'all! I'm semi-new to the company and I'm looking for a few items to use at my parties/vendor events!
Let me know what you have! Below is just a few examples of things I am looking to buy!Banners and Signs
Recipe Cards
Anything to use for giveaways
Catalogs
Table Cloth/Runner
Pens
Money Bag

Hi Tracy,
I'm sending you a private message with what I have available.

I have some things you might be interested in. I will post the pics; if you are interested let me know.

Attachments

• Apron Black 1.JPG
    Apron Black 1.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 638
  • Apron Black 2 close up & full view.JPG
    Apron Black 2 close up & full view.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 546
  • Black tablecloth runner-2 views.JPG
    Black tablecloth runner-2 views.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 630
  • Blue Celebrate Apron.JPG
    Blue Celebrate Apron.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 581
  • blue tablecloth.JPG
    blue tablecloth.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 662
  • Dot Tote size9.5x13x11.JPG
    Dot Tote size9.5x13x11.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 593
  • Beach Towel.JPG
    Beach Towel.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 592
  • Consultant catalog bag with pockets view 1 & 2.JPG
    Consultant catalog bag with pockets view 1 & 2.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 581
  • 3 catalog bag with clear pocket.JPG
    3 catalog bag with clear pocket.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 584
I have banners, money bags and older logo tablecloths I'd part with - give me a few days to get them out and decide a price.

byrd1956 said:
I have some things you might be interested in. I will post the pics; if you are interested let me know.
Interested in the Consultant Tote, catalog bags and runner. Please let me know the prices!!
Thank you!!!

byrd1956 said:
Dot Tote Bag as well.

Jennifer, just sent you a message. Thanks for your interest.

scottcooks said:
I have banners, money bags and older logo tablecloths I'd part with - give me a few days to get them out and decide a price.
I'm looking for a black fabric full size tablecloth. Would you happen to have one you're willing to part with?

pacxkes said:
I'm looking for a black fabric full size tablecloth. Would you happen to have one you're willing to part with?
Sorry, mine are white

scottcooks said:
Do you still habe logo tablecloth

byrd1956 said:
Do you still have table runner

I'm sorry the table runner is gone.

byrd1956 said:

Do you still have black table runner
Yes let me know what you have e-mail me
[email protected]
Thanks

Kathy, as posted above the table runner is gone. At this time I do still have the other items. I have e-mailed you Kathy to let you know.

1. How can I purchase business supplies for my Pampered Chef business?

You can purchase business supplies for your Pampered Chef business by going to the Business Supplies section on the Pampered Chef website. Here, you will find a variety of supplies available for purchase, including catalogs, order forms, and business cards.

2. Are there any discounts available for purchasing business supplies?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are eligible for a discount on business supplies. The discount amount may vary depending on the type of supply you are purchasing. You can find more information about the discounts available on the Business Supplies section of the website.

3. Can I customize my business supplies with my own information?

Yes, you can customize certain business supplies with your own information, such as your name and contact information. This option is available for items such as business cards and return address labels. Simply follow the instructions provided on the website to personalize your supplies.

4. How long does it take for business supplies to be delivered?

The delivery time for business supplies may vary depending on your location. In general, it can take 7-10 business days for your supplies to be delivered. However, if you need your supplies sooner, you can opt for expedited shipping for an additional fee.

5. Can I return or exchange business supplies?

Unfortunately, business supplies cannot be returned or exchanged. Once you have placed your order, it is final. However, if there is an issue with your order, such as a damaged item, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathy kish
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • Catherine Faulconer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sjoneschef
  • Ryan