• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is My Listing Not Showing Up? Troubleshooting Tips | Marketplace Help

In summary, if your listing is not showing up on the Pampered Chef website, make sure it is published and meets all guidelines. Listings typically appear within 24-48 hours, but delays can occur. You can edit your listing after it has been published, and if it is not showing up in search results, check your keywords and tags. If you can't find your listing, try using different search terms or contact customer service for help.
cochef
Gold Member
Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. I posted something to the Marketplace last night and I don't see the post under "new posts" or in the Marketplace. What's up with that?

cochef I'm sorry to report that we had a database error today and it removed your thread. Please feel free to create it again. Very sorry!

It is possible that your post may still be pending approval from a moderator. This is to ensure that all posts in the Marketplace are relevant and appropriate for the community. If you do not see your post after 24 hours, you can reach out to a moderator for assistance. Additionally, make sure that you have followed all guidelines and rules for posting in the Marketplace.

1. Why isn't my listing showing up on the website?

There could be a few reasons why your listing is not showing up on the website. First, make sure that you have published your listing and it is not in draft mode. Also, check to see if your listing meets all the requirements and guidelines set by Pampered Chef. If your listing still does not show up, reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How long does it take for a listing to show up on the website?

Typically, it takes 24-48 hours for a listing to appear on the website after it has been published. However, sometimes there may be delays due to technical issues or high traffic on the website. If your listing does not show up after 48 hours, please contact our customer service team for help.

3. Can I edit my listing after it has been published?

Yes, you can edit your listing even after it has been published. Simply go to your account dashboard and click on the listing you want to edit. Make the necessary changes and click on the "Update" button. Your changes will be reflected on the website within 24 hours.

4. My listing is showing up on the website, but not in the search results. Why is this happening?

If your listing is not showing up in the search results, it could be due to the keywords or tags used in your listing. Make sure that you have used relevant keywords and tags that accurately describe your product. Also, check to see if your listing is properly categorized. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. I can't find my listing on the website even after using the search bar. What should I do?

If you are unable to find your listing on the website, try using different keywords or filters in the search bar. It is possible that your listing may not appear in the search results due to the specific keywords used. If this does not solve the issue, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • LoriLions
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies