• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lia Sophia Jewelry: A Popular Option for PC Sellers

In summary, PC offers cheaper prices than Lia Sophia Jewelry, but their products may be more expensive than those of other companies. Consultants can earn trips by selling a certain amount of products.
letscook04
Gold Member
I have a someone that was very interested in selling PC but she was approached to sell Lia Sophia Jewelry. Does anyone know what this company offers? I have to call her later.

Thanks! Colleen:)

My neighbor does Lia Sophia and the one thing I know is that their catalogs are EXPENSIVE! She pays almost double of what we pay for ours.

My SIL is a Manager (our Director) for Lia Sophia. Advisors for Lia Sophia make 30% commission. Managers make 40% on their sales and 10% on everyone under them. They also get 70% off of the products that they order for themselves.

Start up is $140. For there starter party (1st party) their recruiter does it and get's the commission from it, but the new consultant can now have a website and do parties. The sales from that first party counts for the new consultant, they just don't get paid for it. If they sell 1500 in the first two weeks they get a $200 gc for Lia sophia same goes for week 3-4 (combined)

Do they have to keep inventory?

No they do not keep any inventory. I know that there catalogs are more expensive than ours, but I'm not sure by how much. They submit there parties on line just like us and the orders go to the host house. Lia Sophia is based in IL, but I don't remember the city.

I'm sure that they have a higher markup on there products than PC does because of how much they pay out, and the huge discount that the consultants get.

I just had a Lia Sophia party and love my new jewelry! It's so much nicer than Cookie Lee.

I'm sure that they have a higher markup on there products. I was invited to one and the Prices seemed a littler high for my pocketbook.
Thanks for the info!:)

SK8 Mom- I agree, I've only seen a catalog for Cookie Lee and I like Lia Sophia soo much better.

Letscook- Use that for your possible recruit. With Lia Sophia's prices it's not in everyone’s price range. When someone buys lia sophia it's just for them (unless they have a daughter they plan on sharing it with) when someone goes to a PC party we have something for everyone's price range and what they purchase is for the whole family not just one person. We help people make healthier meals in a quicker time so they can spend more time with their family.

Oh and with Lia Sophia and the trips that they earn I almost laughed when my SIL said at a party that she has already earned a trip to Florida for one and she's working on the second person. Can you imagine earning a trip for just one person and if your married you have to talk to your spouse and decide if your are going to pay for the other person or take the payout (if they offer it, not sure). I'm so glad that our trips are for two people.

Thanks Nikki!:)

And with PC EVERYONE NEEDS TO EAT!!:D

At one of my shows a few months ago, i heard(i believe it was southern living) a consultant say that seh earned a trip for her to go on a cruise. I said well why didn't you take your family with you. She laughed and said b/c they only allow you to go by yourself unless you sell a whole bunch more and earn a trip for him too. I laughed and said well at least with pc i can always take my husband. I didn't get any response from her just a smirk on her face. SO MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS IF SHE EARNS A TRIP HER SPOUSE CAN GO WITH HER FOR FREE!!!!

1. What materials are Lia Sophia Jewelry made of?

Lia Sophia Jewelry is made from high-quality materials such as Swarovski crystals, semi-precious stones, and plated metals like gold and silver. The materials are carefully selected to ensure durability and a beautiful finish.

2. Does Lia Sophia Jewelry come with a warranty?

Yes, all Lia Sophia Jewelry comes with a lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing defects. If your jewelry breaks or becomes damaged due to a manufacturing defect, it will be replaced free of charge.

3. Can I host a Lia Sophia Jewelry party?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host a Lia Sophia Jewelry party. Our consultants can help you plan and host a fun and engaging party where you and your friends can shop for beautiful jewelry while enjoying delicious food.

4. Is Lia Sophia Jewelry hypoallergenic?

Yes, all Lia Sophia Jewelry is hypoallergenic and safe for those with sensitive skin. The materials used are nickel-free and lead-free, making them suitable for all skin types.

5. Can I order Lia Sophia Jewelry online?

Yes, you can order Lia Sophia Jewelry online through our consultant's website. Simply browse through our collection, add your desired pieces to your cart, and check out securely with our easy-to-use online ordering system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD