• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter for Those About to Go Inactive

In summary, the "Letter for Those About to Go Inactive" is a reminder for customers who have not made a purchase in a while that their consultant is still available to assist them and to encourage them to continue using Pampered Chef products. It is typically sent to customers who have not made a purchase in the past 6-12 months and should include a personalized message from the consultant, a reminder of the benefits of using Pampered Chef products, and a call to action to make a purchase or schedule a cooking party. The letter can be customized with the consultant's contact information and a unique message, and it is recommended to send it at least once every 6 months to inactive customers.
janezapchef
Gold Member
My genius director wrote this letter to send to people about to lose their consultant status. I sent to my team today and heard back from two people who want to set up time to talk. Now, I will give the disclaimer here that I should have sent it sooner than this month! At any rate, thought I'd share...

Attachments

• active status letter.doc
    28 KB · Views: 528
very nice.

WOW - I wish my D was anywhere as nice as that!! I am about to go in-active for the first time in 3 1/2 years... MY D would NEVER be that nice!

Hey Dor...I went inactive for the first time in 6 1/2 years in July!! Turns out it wasn't all that bad but I don't really want to do it again!! LOL

So, this worked! Two of my consultants on the verge of going inactive turned in over $150!!!

What is the purpose of the "Letter for Those About to Go Inactive"?

The purpose of the letter is to remind customers who have not made a purchase in a while that their consultant is still available to assist them and to encourage them to continue using Pampered Chef products.

Who receives the "Letter for Those About to Go Inactive"?

The letter is typically sent to customers who have not made a purchase in the past 6-12 months.

What should be included in the letter?

The letter should include a personalized message from the consultant, a reminder of the benefits of using Pampered Chef products, and a call to action to make a purchase or schedule a cooking party.

Can the letter be customized?

Yes, the letter can be customized to include the consultant's contact information and a unique message to the customer.

How often should the "Letter for Those About to Go Inactive" be sent?

The letter can be sent as often as the consultant feels necessary, but it is recommended to send it at least once every 6 months to inactive customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chef_goods
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • NooraK