• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Acquainted & Connect in Person: Post Your Pic to Stand Out!

In summary, "Let's Get Acquainted!" is a fun and interactive cooking party hosted by Pampered Chef where friends and family can gather together, learn new recipes, and try out high-quality kitchen tools. To host a party, simply reach out to a consultant, choose a date and time, and invite guests. The consultant will handle the rest and provide everything needed for a successful party. At the party, guests can expect to have a great time learning new recipes and cooking techniques while trying out products demonstrated by the consultant. There is no obligation to purchase anything, but guests can place orders if they find products they love. Additionally, hosting a party allows the opportunity to earn free and discounted products through the host rewards program.
raebates
Staff member
Let's be on the lookout for one another so we can meet in person. This is what I look like. Post a pic of yourself so we can pick you out of the crowd.If you see me, be sure to say hi.

Attachments

• Thanksgiving 2015.jpg
    Thanksgiving 2015.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 455
Sure, I'll definitely keep an eye out for you! Here's a picture of me so you can recognize me too. Can't wait to meet in person!

Hi there! It's so great to see your post and put a face to your name. I love that we are all connecting in person and getting to know each other better. Here's a picture of me, so you can easily recognize me at our next event. Can't wait to meet you and share our love for all things pampered chef! See you soon!

What is "Let's Get Acquainted!"?

"Let's Get Acquainted!" is a fun and interactive cooking party hosted by Pampered Chef. It is a great way for friends and family to gather together, learn new recipes, and try out our high-quality kitchen tools.

How do I host a "Let's Get Acquainted!" party?

Hosting a "Let's Get Acquainted!" party is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant, choose a date and time, and invite your friends and family to attend. Your consultant will take care of the rest and provide everything needed for a successful party.

What can I expect at a "Let's Get Acquainted!" party?

At a "Let's Get Acquainted!" party, you can expect to have a great time while learning new recipes and cooking techniques. Your consultant will demonstrate how to use our products, and you and your guests will have the opportunity to try them out for yourselves. It's a fun and delicious experience!

Do I have to purchase anything at a "Let's Get Acquainted!" party?

There is no requirement to purchase anything at a "Let's Get Acquainted!" party. Our goal is to provide a fun and educational experience for you and your guests. However, if you do find products that you love, your consultant will be happy to assist you with placing an order.

Can I earn free products by hosting a "Let's Get Acquainted!" party?

Absolutely! As a thank you for hosting a "Let's Get Acquainted!" party, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the party sales. Your consultant can provide more details on the host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey