• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some ideas for creating large batter bowl gifts?

In summary, a customer purchased two small batter bowls to make mix gifts, but realized that the large batter bowls would be more useful. The idea of doubling recipes and using a cone-shaped bag to create a layered mix was suggested as a solution.
kam
Staff member
I have a customer who (based on the wonderful flyers PC provides us) decided to purchase 2 of the (small) batter bowls so she could make a mix like in the picture and give them as a gifts.

As we were going over the labels and how to do the gift (she had put "batter bowl gift mix" on the order form and I needed to make sure she didn't think it would come with the mix already inside! :) ) - she discovered that the mixes were for the SMALL batter bowls - and she really felt the people would get more use out of the large batter bowls.

So we switched her to the large batter bowls. But now I would like to provide her with some kind of idea on what she could layer (or put inside) that would make a nice gift like the small batter bowl ideas.

Since I am new, I thought perhaps PC had promoted the large Batter Bowls as gifts in the past and was wondering if anyone knew of any recipes....or if anyone had come up with any of their own.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

The large batter bowl holds twice the amount of the small, so why not just double the recipes you have and use them in the Large Batter Bowl. Your customer is right, it is a much more useful size for most people.

Do you think it would look ridiculous to do the same amount of ingredients? That way mixing could happen in the same bowl!

They could do that, but the gift wouldn't stay nice and layered. I would say double it.

Some companies sell cone-shaped bags that hold a quart, specifically for making layered mixes. You could put the mix in one of those and set it into the batter bowl.
(I know I had seen them in the past at Current (currentcatalog.com), but I can't find them on their site now.)

1. What is the size of the Large Batter Bowl?

The Large Batter Bowl has a capacity of 4 quarts or 16 cups.

2. Is the Large Batter Bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Large Batter Bowl is both microwave and dishwasher safe.

3. Can you personalize the Large Batter Bowl as a gift?

Yes, we offer personalization options for the Large Batter Bowl such as adding a name or monogram.

4. What materials is the Large Batter Bowl made of?

The Large Batter Bowl is made of durable stoneware that is oven safe up to 350°F.

5. What other products can be included in a Large Batter Bowl gift set?

Some popular options for a Large Batter Bowl gift set include a whisk, measuring cups and spoons, and a kitchen towel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mvspenny
Replies
Views
chefann
  • christinaspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies