• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Kim from Savona, NY and what does she do with Pampered Chef?

In summary, Kim is a Pampered Chef consultant from Savona, NY who has been with the company since June 2015. She previously worked as a consultant 10 years ago and is excited to continue learning and sharing on the site. Her role at Pampered Chef is to help customers find and purchase high-quality kitchen tools and products. She is located in Savona, NY where she runs her business. On this site, we can expect to learn from Kim's experiences and knowledge as a Pampered Chef consultant.
Pampered Sous Chef
My name is Kim. I live in Savona, NY. I've been with Pampered Chef since June 2015. I was a consultant for about a year 10 years ago. Looking forward to learning and sharing on this site.

Welcome Kim!

Who is Kim from Savona, NY and what does she do with Pampered Chef?

Kim is a Pampered Chef consultant based in Savona, NY. She has been with the company since June 2015 and was previously a consultant for about a year 10 years ago. She is excited to learn and share on this site.

How long has Kim been with Pampered Chef?

Kim has been with Pampered Chef since June 2015.

What is Kim's role at Pampered Chef?

Kim is a consultant for Pampered Chef, which means she helps customers find and purchase high-quality kitchen tools and products.

Where is Kim located?

Kim is located in Savona, NY, where she runs her Pampered Chef business.

What can we expect from Kim on this site?

Kim is looking forward to learning and sharing her knowledge and experiences with other Pampered Chef consultants and customers on this site.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kim Moleski
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Valerie Remschel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr