• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some fun and interactive games for kids at my KidMania booth?

In summary, the play-dough activity was a huge hit with the kids and the parents, and I managed to land some great leads from the event.
Chefstover2
I've got a booth at our local KidMania this coming up weekend and just realized we're required to have some sort of "kid occupying" activity (so we can chat with the parents,etc.).

I've been toying with the cinnamon apple slices (A/P/C/S and Flour Sugar Shaker) and let the kids eat ;). This worked well at our local fair. However, I'd be going through a whole MESS of apples and perhaps too busy feeding kids to chat with the parents.

So then I tried to think about a game I could let the kids play...perhaps the clothespin game using Twixit clips. Or maybe just have some sort of coloring pages about nutritious food.

Any other suggestions? You guys are always so creative and I'd love to hear any and all suggestions!

TIA

Iv'e done several booths at Elem. schools, and at a Kids Sports Plex.

I had play doh with products like Bakers' Roller, Mini Muffin Pan with Tart shaper (make balls of playdoh and press in muffin pan), Creative Cutters, Garlic Press, Baker's Mat, etc....Now the Pastry Cutter...

I put water and beads in the Quick Stir Pitcher...they love mixing it up.

I had them guess how many Twix-its were in the Classic Batter Bowl, put their guess on a Door prize drawing slip and spin it in the Salad Spinner.
The older kids 12+ had to guess how many inches the Twixit clips would make if placed end to end....a bit harder than how many were in the bowl.

That's fabulous! I love it! Thanks so much.

I have also done the Play-doh at a booth event for children.

Not that it will occupy them, but here is an idea for a handout: there is a recipe in the files section for Homemade playdoh. You can print those recipe cards with your info on it, and use the front side of the halloween postcards I recently posted, and give out treat bags with the Smarties, Milk Duds, and whoppers.

A gal had these at a booth last weekend. I am thinking of doing them for a kid event in the spring. The kids were able to sit and color them.

http://www.kng.com/wholesale/servlet/prod/en/kng/Restaurant/Childrens-Non-Woven-Chef-Hat?qm=0&sc=W020086&cm_mmc=Google-_-Chef-_-Kid%20Paper%20Chef%20Hat-_-Kids%20Paper%20Chef%20Hats

Attachments

• Childs%20Hat-James.jpg
    Childs%20Hat-James.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 298
ChefNic said:

I had play doh with products like Bakers' Roller, Mini Muffin Pan with Tart shaper (make balls of playdoh and press in muffin pan), Creative Cutters, Garlic Press, Baker's Mat, etc....Now the Pastry Cutter...

I had them guess how many Twix-its were in the Classic Batter Bowl, put their guess on a Door prize drawing slip and spin it in the Salad Spinner.
The older kids 12+ had to guess how many inches the Twixit clips would make if placed end to end....a bit harder than how many were in the bowl.

LOVE this!

ChefNic said:

I just wanted to follow up with a report on how this event went. In a word, it was GREAT beside the fact that I lost my voice on day 2 (woke up with NO SOUND coming out of my mouth!).

Play-dough activity rocked! The kids loved it (I think it was one of the more popular booths for the kids to visit) and while they were playing (a couple of them were there for 45 minutes or more), the parents were hovering nearby, which gave me a wonderful excuse to chat with them. Got a great bunch of leads and now that I finally have my voice back, I can call them.

Ended up with 3 recruiting leads, 3 booking leads and many future customers! In addition, we had pink M&Ms in the Small BB and held a "guess how many" (gave away the kids' measuring cups) and it gave us an opportunity to talk about breast cancer and our pink products available online.

Thanks again for everyone's input! I've got another Expo in a couple of weeks...not a kids one, but I think I might have playdough available in case there are kids so I can talk to the parents! :D

Yeah!!! Glad it was a success! ! !

What types of games are available at the Kidmania Booth?

At the Kidmania Booth, we offer a variety of fun and interactive games for kids of all ages. Some popular options include bean bag toss, ring toss, duck pond, and face painting.

How much does it cost to play a game at the Kidmania Booth?

The cost to play a game at the Kidmania Booth varies depending on the game. Prices typically range from $1 to $5 per game, with all proceeds going towards our charity partner.

Can parents play the games with their children?

Yes, parents are more than welcome to join in on the fun and play the games with their children at the Kidmania Booth. We encourage families to have a great time together!

Are the games at the Kidmania Booth safe for young children?

Yes, all of our games are designed to be safe for young children. We use high-quality materials and ensure that all games are age-appropriate and supervised by our trained volunteers.

Can I purchase tickets for the Kidmania Booth in advance?

Tickets for the Kidmania Booth can only be purchased at the event. We accept cash, credit, and debit cards for ticket purchases. Keep in mind that all proceeds go towards our charity partner, so your support is greatly appreciated!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
sharalam