• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I stay active with my new job while still selling Pampered Chef?

In summary, it sounds like you have a lot going on and you don't have the time to sell products as much as you used to. You should try scheduling a few mega shows a month and selling your products on other websites as well.
jennuone
I just took on my 3rd stay at home job, and this recent one is the one that pays the bills. So needless to say, Pampered Chef is falling to a lower priority. I want to stay active, but can't put in the time I was before. Any ideas to keep active? (ie catalog shows, discounts etc...) Thanks!

How much do you need to pay the bills? You could take $400 the amount you are shooting for on a show. Figure out how many shows you would need to to each month to meet your income goal. You may find that PC can be the one that pays the bills. I work full-time outside of the home, 3 kids and their activities, and do PC 2 shows a week, sometimes 3. I budget out my time. Schedule in your time you spend on your jobs just like a work schedule. You may find there is more time there than you thought.

Hello, it sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. Is there a reason why you decided that PC wasn't going well for you? I just quit my full time job and went full time with PC and it has been well worth my time. I am not here to bash you I just want to make sure you made the right decision. Just for an example I had 9 shows in Sept. and my commission was nearly $1400 for the month. And by the way I only have 1 recruit so no extra $ from her yet. If you really work hard on recruiting and doing 3-2-1 contacts, I bet you would definitely see a difference in your PC business. I just wanted to give you some encouragement on the PC side, because Pampered Chef does do us a lot good favors. If I were you maybe do 2 kitchen shows a month that way you can keep up with what is going on. Plus you can make an extra $200 if you really worked it. I wish you the best in your future. :) I just wanted to help spread a :) :) your way.

Try scheduling one or two mega shows a month.

I may have put that wrong. I am really excited about this new job I have. The new job is the one that is making good money. I don't NEED a job, I want a job, and to be able to make my own money. I chose PC originally (my 1st stay at home job) to meet people, get some great products and the income was just a bonus. I am not ready to stop selling, I just can't put it as priority. I want to keep active if possible. I enjoy it.

What are the benefits of staying up to date with the business?

Keeping up with the business allows you to stay informed about new products, promotions, and training opportunities. It also helps you build relationships with other consultants and customers, leading to potential sales and referrals.

How can I effectively manage my time while keeping up with the business?

One way to manage your time is to schedule specific blocks of time each week for business-related tasks, such as checking for updates and attending training sessions. You can also delegate tasks to others or use productivity tools to streamline your tasks.

What resources are available to help me keep up with the business?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you stay up to date. These include the Consultant's Corner, which has the latest news and information, as well as training videos, webinars, and virtual events. You can also connect with other consultants through social media groups and forums.

How can staying up to date benefit my customers?

By staying informed about new products, promotions, and recipes, you can provide your customers with the most up-to-date information and recommendations. This can help you build trust and credibility with your customers, leading to potential sales and repeat business.

What are some tips for staying motivated to keep up with the business?

Set goals for yourself and track your progress. Find an accountability partner or join a mastermind group to stay motivated and on track. Also, remember why you started your Pampered Chef business and the benefits it can bring to your life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kmz4480
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jana Hance
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay