• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam - Here Are the November Specials

In summary, The November specials for Kam include a discounted price on the Quick Cooker and the Deluxe Cooking Blender, with savings of up to $50 on the Quick Cooker and $80 on the Deluxe Cooking Blender. Additionally, customers will also receive a free gift of the Quick Cooker Recipe Book with exclusive recipes. The Quick Cooker and Deluxe Cooking Blender can be purchased separately at regular prices, but the discounted prices are only available when purchased together as part of the November specials. There is no limit to the number of Quick Cookers and Deluxe Cooking Blenders that can be purchased at the discounted price during the month of November.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Here are the guest & host specials Kam so you can make your awesome flyers!
xoxo
Thanks, as always!

Attachments

• 1115 guest.pdf
    315.3 KB · Views: 2,522
  • 1115 guest.pdf
    315.3 KB · Views: 630
Thanks Carolyn!Can you attach the host flyer? Both of these are guest! :)

Oops! Sorry!! HEre's the host special page - thanks! :)

Attachments

• 1115 host.pdf
    314 KB · Views: 5,221
Thanks! I will have the 3-month to post soon! I can't seem to find a CONSULTANT signing bonus on the site ("Join Us in the month of September and get...."). Is there one this month?Thanks!

Dear Kam,Thank you for sharing the November specials with us! I am excited to see what amazing deals and products we have in store for our guests and hosts this month. Your flyers are always top-notch and I know they will help us spread the word about these fantastic offers.Let's continue to work together to make this month a successful one for our business. Thank you for all that you do!Warmly,

What are the November specials for Kam?

The November specials for Kam include the Quick Cooker and the Deluxe Cooking Blender at a discounted price.

How much can I save on the Quick Cooker and Deluxe Cooking Blender?

You can save up to $50 on the Quick Cooker and $80 on the Deluxe Cooking Blender during the month of November.

Are there any other specials for Kam besides the Quick Cooker and Deluxe Cooking Blender?

Yes, in addition to the discounted prices on the Quick Cooker and Deluxe Cooking Blender, Kam also comes with a free gift of the Quick Cooker Recipe Book with exclusive recipes.

Can I purchase the Quick Cooker and Deluxe Cooking Blender separately?

Yes, you can purchase the Quick Cooker and Deluxe Cooking Blender separately at their regular prices. However, the discounted prices are only available when purchased together as part of the November specials.

Is there a limit to how many Quick Cookers and Deluxe Cooking Blenders I can purchase at the discounted price?

No, there is no limit to the number of Quick Cookers and Deluxe Cooking Blenders you can purchase at the discounted price during the month of November.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
zonbn
  • dannyzmom