• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Link My Checking Account to My Pampered Chef Account?

In summary, to link your checking account to your Pampered Chef account, log in to your account on the website and go to the "My Account" section. From there, select "Payment Methods" and choose "Add a Bank Account." Your checking account will be safe as the website uses secure encryption and does not store your information. Only checking accounts can be linked, but you can still use a credit or debit card for purchases. Your account will not be automatically charged, but you can set up automatic payments for recurring orders. To update or remove your linked checking account, go to the "Payment Methods" section in "My Account."
Jenna
Silver Member
Hi all. I am super new to Pampered Chef...been a customer for years and decided the products sell themselves so why not!Just a quick question...hoping someone can help...how do I link my checking account to my PC account?TYIA!Jenna

Congrats and welcome to CS!

Welcome! I believe the answer to your question is available on CS. It's been so long since I did it the procedure has certainly changed. Just do a search for Payment Account. In Resources you'll see a link to "Order Payment Account and Direct Deposit Request."

1. How can I link my checking account to my Pampered Chef account?

To link your checking account to your Pampered Chef account, you will first need to log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, go to the "My Account" section and click on "Payment Methods." From there, you can select "Add a Bank Account" and follow the prompts to link your checking account to your Pampered Chef account.

2. Is it safe to link my checking account to my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, it is safe to link your checking account to your Pampered Chef account. The Pampered Chef website uses secure encryption to protect your personal and financial information. Additionally, Pampered Chef does not store your checking account information, so it is never at risk of being accessed by unauthorized parties.

3. Can I use a savings account instead of a checking account?

Unfortunately, at this time, Pampered Chef only allows for checking accounts to be linked to your account for payment. If you do not have a checking account, you can still make purchases with a credit or debit card.

4. Will my checking account be charged automatically for purchases?

No, your checking account will not be automatically charged for purchases made on your Pampered Chef account. You will need to manually select your checking account as the payment method when checking out. However, you can set up automatic payments for recurring orders if desired.

5. How do I update or remove my linked checking account?

If you need to update or remove your linked checking account, you can do so by going to the "My Account" section on the Pampered Chef website and selecting "Payment Methods." From there, you can edit or delete your linked checking account information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive