• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Canadian Prices for July and August Guest and Host Specials?

In summary, the July Guest and Host specials are special deals and discounts offered by Pampered Chef to guests and hosts during the month of July. These deals can include discounted products, free gifts with purchase, and other exclusive offers. To take advantage of these specials, you can attend a Pampered Chef party as a guest or host your own party and use the special link or code provided. The specific products included in the specials may vary each year and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. These specials last for the entire month of July, but availability may be limited.
maddy123
Does anyone know where I would find flyers for the july and august guest and host specials in canadian prices?
Very appreciated.

Are you looking for something different than would be posted on CC?

my director pointed out to me that if I click on the dots in CCs flyers , they are there!
Who would have thought!

1. What are the July Guest and Host specials?

The July Guest and Host specials are special deals and discounts offered to guests and hosts during the month of July by Pampered Chef. These deals can include discounted products, free gifts with purchase, and other exclusive offers.

2. How can I take advantage of the July Guest and Host specials?

To take advantage of the July Guest and Host specials, you can attend a Pampered Chef party as a guest or host your own party. At the party, you can place an order using the special link or code provided to receive the discounted products or free gifts.

3. What products are included in the July Guest and Host specials?

The specific products included in the July Guest and Host specials may vary each year. However, these specials often feature popular and seasonal products, as well as new releases. To see the current specials, visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I combine the July Guest and Host specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the July Guest and Host specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. These specials are already heavily discounted and are not eligible for additional discounts or promotions.

5. How long do the July Guest and Host specials last?

The July Guest and Host specials are available for the entire month of July. However, some items may sell out quickly, so it is recommended to place your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • teachernikol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies