• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Jean's Grill Challenge | Share Your Story & Win Prizes!

In summary, Jean was happy that I sent her an e-mail about my Gluten Free Grilling and that I am thinking of doing parties with the Aloha Pizza to help us get ready for the warm weather that will come eventually.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I got a grill challenge and what the heck, sent in my story of my May booking, how she and her husband are already so excited about the new products, and how we're doing a gluten free pizza for her guest with celliac.

Then I wondered what kind of stories she's looking for, and what the point of sending them in is ... maybe I didn't send the right story!

So what! :) You sent one, and I think it would be just fine!

I was thinking it woudl be fun to get with my neighbor to do a Couples grilling show, and then play one of the Couples Games that I found in a file on here. It is similar to the "Newlywed Game". There were several games that sounded fun. I have a great backyard for that sort of thing (shaded in afternoon, so perfect temps).
I would just need my DH or a man at the helm on the grill! I am NOT a grill-er, especially if I have to talk /entertain too! ;)

You mean, you're not the grill'er 'is dreams?

I'm tempted to send a picture of my grill...buried in 5 feet of snow!

ChefPeg said:
I'm tempted to send a picture of my grill...buried in 5 feet of snow!

You should! I am sure it would give a few a laugh.

Make a snow person and put a PC apron on it and a Spatula in the hand and a grill pan on the grill!!:rolleyes:

Wahoo! I got an e-mail from Jean about my Gluten Free Grilling!This is part of what I sent her about my May host:
Since a guest of hers has celliac disease, I promised her we could research Gluten Free Pizza. Based on co-workers of mine who have this, I have learned that there is a regional pizza chain that sells it, and there are also several gluten free crust mixes from Bob's Red Mill. They also can tell me where to get gluten free toppings. This is a HUGE step forward for Pampered Chef because I wouldn't trust any of our stones, as wonderful as they are, for anything gluten free for the same reason I won't trust them to make anything for my nephew with life-threatening nut allergies. (The allergens go into the stone and can come up through the next thing you make.) Since this pan is metal and can be scrubbed clean, it is safe for her use. I felt so bad in November when we baked a beautiful brownie dish she couldn't touch!
Jean's response was this:
Appreciate your thoughts on the gluten free and nut allergies. This makes so much sense that the stone would absorb those things and these metal pieces will now be great for those people.

Peg, that'd be awesome! We have a regular grill on our deck that is still half-buried and a little Foreman grill we keep closer for the winter, but even that got buried and is literally sitting in a block of ice... :s
I don't grill either, so I'll just do my regular parties for now - inside where I won't get dripped on by all the melting snow and ice from the roof :) We call it break-up here in Alaska, right Peg?
I am doing Hawaiian themed parties this month with the Aloha Pizza to help us get ready for the warm weather that will come eventually!

1. What is the "Join Jean's Grill Challenge" all about?

The "Join Jean's Grill Challenge" is a contest organized by Pampered Chef to encourage customers to share their grilling stories and recipes using Pampered Chef products. It is a fun and interactive way to showcase the versatility of our products and connect with our loyal customers.

2. How can I participate in the challenge?

To participate in the challenge, simply share your grilling story or recipe on your social media platforms using the hashtag #JeanGrillChallenge and tag Pampered Chef. You can also submit your entry on our website by filling out the entry form and uploading a photo or video of your grilled dish.

3. What are the prizes for the "Join Jean's Grill Challenge"?

We have amazing prizes for this challenge, including a grand prize of a $500 Pampered Chef shopping spree, a deluxe grill set, and a featured spot on our website and social media platforms. We also have weekly prizes of $100 Pampered Chef gift cards for the most creative and inspiring entries.

4. Can I submit multiple entries for the challenge?

Yes, you can submit multiple entries for the challenge. However, each entry must be unique and follow the guidelines and rules of the challenge. Only one entry per week will be considered for the weekly prize, but all entries will be eligible for the grand prize.

5. When is the deadline to submit my entry for the "Join Jean's Grill Challenge"?

The deadline to submit your entry is August 31st, 2021. Make sure to submit your entry before then to be eligible for the grand prize and the weekly prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
tashayoung
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef