• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jean Jonas Sparks New Motivation: My Journey to the Top 50 Challenge

In summary, attending the conference has reignited the speaker's passion for their business and motivated them to set a goal to achieve the Top 50 challenge. They wrote a letter to Jean Jonas sharing their goals and were thrilled to receive a response from her. This shows the supportive and encouraging community of consultants within the company. The speaker is determined to reach their goal and has the support of others to help them stay accountable and motivated.
chefcharity
When I got back from conference, I had a new found fire lit in me about this business. I really wanted that Top 50 challenge - so I set a goal that was going to give me the best shot at earning it. I then wrote a letter to Jean Jonas spelling out my goals. I am all about accountablity and if I told Jean I was going to do it, I knew I had better give it my all! And she emailed me back!!

How cool is that!?!?!?!

Very cool! Writing out your goals and sharing them with others is the best way to achieve them. Keep us all updated with your progress.

Holy Cow!!! An e-mail from Jean!!?? I would print that baby, frame it and hang it above your desk! Talk about motivation!!

Crystal Patton said:
Holy Cow!!! An e-mail from Jean!!?? I would print that baby, frame it and hang it above your desk! Talk about motivation!!

Definitely! It goes to show others also what kind of company we really have! You can see that too as those ladies walked across the stage and were congratulated by Jean and Marla. How many of them got excited hugs, or a very personal reaction from one of them? I was surprised at how many did!

So that's really cool that she took the time to email you!

Dear [Name],

I am so glad to hear that attending conference has reignited your passion for this business! I can completely relate to the feeling of wanting to achieve the Top 50 challenge and setting a goal to make it happen. It takes determination and hard work, but I have no doubt that you are up for the challenge.

I think it's great that you reached out to Jean Jonas and shared your goals with her. Having someone hold you accountable can be a powerful motivator. And how amazing that she responded to your letter! It just goes to show how supportive and encouraging our community of consultants can be.

I wish you all the best in reaching your goal and I have no doubt that you will make it happen. Keep up the great work and continue to stay accountable to yourself and your goals. I am always here to support and cheer you on!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is "Jean Jonas Emailed Me!!"?

"Jean Jonas Emailed Me!!" is a monthly newsletter that is sent to all Pampered Chef consultants. It contains important updates, new product information, and helpful tips for running your business.

2. How do I sign up to receive "Jean Jonas Emailed Me!!"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you are automatically subscribed to "Jean Jonas Emailed Me!!" You will receive it via email at the beginning of each month. If you are not receiving it, please contact your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team.

3. Can I forward "Jean Jonas Emailed Me!!" to my customers?

Yes, you can forward "Jean Jonas Emailed Me!!" to your customers. However, please keep in mind that the content is intended for consultants and may not be relevant to your customers. It is recommended to create your own newsletter or email specifically for your customers.

4. Is "Jean Jonas Emailed Me!!" available in multiple languages?

Unfortunately, "Jean Jonas Emailed Me!!" is only available in English at this time. However, the Pampered Chef website does offer translated product information and customer resources in multiple languages.

5. Can I opt out of receiving "Jean Jonas Emailed Me!!"?

No, "Jean Jonas Emailed Me!!" is a vital source of information for Pampered Chef consultants and cannot be opted out of. However, you can choose to not read or delete the email if you do not wish to receive it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • Chef Kearns
  • General Chat
2 3