• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Pampered Chef Dollars?

In summary, January Pampered Chef Dollars are a special promotion offered by the Pampered Chef company during the month of January. Customers can earn these dollars by making qualifying purchases and can then use them towards future purchases. To earn January Pampered Chef Dollars, you can make qualifying purchases through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. For every $50 spent, you will earn $10 in January Pampered Chef Dollars. These dollars can be used towards purchases made between February 1st and March 31st, but cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, and cannot be used to purchase gift cards or pay for shipping fees. They also have an expiration date of March 31st of the same year they were earned
kcmckay
Gold Member
Does anyone know when the PC $'s will be credited for January sales?? I want to do a supply order and would rather use them than money but I need stuff now.

I think the 8th.

Should be on the 8th, just like payday.

Yep, mine showed up today!!

Double check it if you are a Director or above. Mine was almost double of what I thought it was so as I was on hold I went back and now it's gone.

What are January Pampered Chef Dollars?

January Pampered Chef Dollars are a special promotion offered by the Pampered Chef company during the month of January. Customers can earn these dollars by making qualifying purchases and can then use them towards future purchases.

How can I earn January Pampered Chef Dollars?

To earn January Pampered Chef Dollars, you can make qualifying purchases through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. For every $50 spent, you will earn $10 in January Pampered Chef Dollars.

When can I use my January Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can use your January Pampered Chef Dollars towards purchases made between February 1st and March 31st. They cannot be used towards previous or future purchases outside of this time frame.

Are there any restrictions on using January Pampered Chef Dollars?

Yes, there are a few restrictions when using January Pampered Chef Dollars. They cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, and they also cannot be used to purchase gift cards or to pay for shipping fees.

Do January Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, January Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. They must be used between February 1st and March 31st of the same year they were earned. After that time, they will no longer be valid for use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnajocooper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SandiLeigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Niki Kate