• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen the January Mystery Host Flyer?

In summary, the flyer has some spelling errors and the show ended up being the biggest show of the year.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Hey everyone does anyone has a January Mystery Host Flyer....

TIA :D

It's not fancy but tomorrow I'm closing a $1,500 show with 3 bookings (so far). And I didn't start promoting it until Friday. I told everyone that the top trip is to Ireland and & full blooded Irish and would they help me get there.

Attachments

• Mystery Host Catalog Show January 12.doc
    36 KB · Views: 741
Thank You SO Much!!! This is Awesome!! :D

Jeans Garden said:
It's not fancy but tomorrow I'm closing a $1,500 show with 3 bookings (so far). And I didn't start promoting it until Friday. I told everyone that the top trip is to Ireland and & full blooded Irish and would they help me get there.

I just opened the flyer up and DOUBLED is spelled incorrectly for anyone else planning to use it. It is not DOUBLEDED.

You can tell I'm not a spelling bee winner - ever! Thank you for the correction!
And the show closed at $1,805 - my biggest show ever! Wahoo!

jeans garden said:
you can tell i'm not a spelling bee winner - ever! Thank you for the correction!

awesome!!! :d

Jeans Garden said:
You can tell I'm not a spelling bee winner - ever! Thank you for the correction!

You're so welcome! Great flyer! I may use it next year rather than my own. This is my fourth year to do a $1000 MHS. Didn't you get triple points as well as the extra product? How exciting! Congratulations! I didn't think of doing an MHS in that time period and in so short a time, :cry:but I'm ready if PC gives us that opportunity next year. :sing:

CarolynnLee said:
You're so welcome! Great flyer! I may use it next year rather than my own. This is my fourth year to do a $1000 MHS. Didn't you get triple points as well as the extra product? How exciting! Congratulations! I didn't think of doing an MHS in that time period and in so short a time, :cry:but I'm ready if PC gives us that opportunity next year. :sing:

Try & do something for Feb. Double points!!! :D

What is the January Mystery Host Flyer?

The January Mystery Host Flyer is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of January. It allows customers to have a chance at being the host of a virtual party and earning rewards, even if they are not able to physically host a party at their home.

How do I participate in the January Mystery Host Flyer?

To participate, simply make a purchase of $75 or more from the Pampered Chef website during the month of January. This will automatically enter you into the drawing to be the mystery host of a virtual party.

When will the winner of the Mystery Host Flyer be announced?

The winner will be announced at the end of the month. The selected host will then have the opportunity to invite friends and family to a virtual party and earn rewards based on their party sales.

What are the rewards for being the Mystery Host?

The rewards for being the Mystery Host include free and discounted products, as well as host credits that can be used towards future purchases. The exact rewards vary depending on the total sales of the virtual party.

Can I still participate if I am not located in the United States?

Unfortunately, the January Mystery Host Flyer is only available for customers in the United States. However, we often have similar promotions for our international customers, so be sure to check back for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam