• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winter Theme Shows: From Healthy to Decadent - Share Your Ideas!

In summary, the theme for Jan-Feb shows is "New Year, New Kitchen" which focuses on refreshing and organizing your kitchen for the new year. There are exclusive deals and discounts available for these shows, and all levels of kitchen experience are welcome to host a theme show. Our consultants will help incorporate the theme into the show through recipes, products, and tips for organization. The theme can also be customized to fit specific needs such as dietary restrictions, organizational goals, or budget.
DebPC
Staff member
So what is everyone doing for theme shows this winter? Healthy? Valentines?
Death by Chocolate? And please tell us what you do.
Thanks!

I started with soup & slippers and dinner in a dash. Now I'm all about the Wine & Unwind.

Ooohhhh... What's wine and unwind?

ChefJen2012 said:
Ooohhhh... What's wine and unwind?

Guests bring a friend and bottle of wine to share. We demo the hot & cheesy bruscetta dip and a chocolate lava cake = wine, cheese, & chocolate! Awesome!

that sounds fantastic!

I LOVE the wine and unwind idea!! Do you have an invitation or flyer that you use that you would be willing to share?

The Wine and Unwind is an awesome idea! I would love to see a flyer, too, if anyone has made one!

I'm going to promote these for February at my 4 shows coming up in the next week and ahalf.

What a fun idea! Would love a flyer too.

For Valentines- make a cream cheese shaped heart and pour our Raspberry Habanero sauce over it.

what a GReat idea! If you would be willing to share the Wine and unwind [email protected]

I have looked through several different posts to see if I can find the flyer regarding Wine & Unwind shows. I haven't been able to. Would anyone be willing to send me the flyer for it? I would greatly appreciate it.[email protected]

I posted an invite in the Flyers section.

Last edited:

1. What is the theme for Jan-Feb shows?

The theme for Jan-Feb shows is "New Year, New Kitchen". This theme focuses on refreshing and organizing your kitchen for the new year.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts for Jan-Feb shows?

Yes, there are exclusive deals and discounts for Jan-Feb shows. These can include discounted products or free gifts with purchase.

3. Can I still host a theme show if I don't have a lot of kitchen items?

Absolutely! Our theme shows are designed for all levels of kitchen experience. Whether you have a fully stocked kitchen or just a few basic items, our consultants can help you make the most of your show.

4. How can I incorporate the theme into my show?

Our consultants will work with you to incorporate the theme into your show. This can include using themed recipes, showcasing products that fit the theme, and providing tips and ideas for organizing and refreshing your kitchen.

5. Can I customize the theme for my specific needs?

Yes, our consultants are happy to work with you to customize the theme to fit your specific needs. Whether you have dietary restrictions, specific organizational goals, or a certain budget, we can tailor the theme to meet your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Veevahchef