• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Italian Seasoning Simple Recipe

In summary, the Italian Seasoning Simple Recipe is a versatile blend of dried herbs and spices including oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, and garlic powder. It can be used on a variety of dishes and can be stored for up to 6 months in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. It is also gluten-free and can be customized to suit personal taste preferences.
jrstephens
I have an extra bottle of the Italian Seasoning. Is there something simple to do with it? I have made the North Stars I found off here with it and they were great but it has to be cooked. And I would like a dip recipe or something that does not have to be cooked and is very simple to attach to a sample of it. With a whole extra bottle I could give this as a treat for all my guest and not just a few of them who win prizes.

There is a recipe for a simple Italian Cream Cheese Dip on the bottle. It works really well with crackers and veggies!

Mary

Why did I think to look on the bottle, HAHA!!!!!:D

1. What is the main ingredient in the Italian Seasoning Simple Recipe?

The main ingredient in the Italian Seasoning Simple Recipe is a blend of dried herbs and spices, including oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, and garlic powder.

2. Can I use the Italian Seasoning Simple Recipe on any type of dish?

Yes, the Italian Seasoning Simple Recipe is versatile and can be used on a variety of dishes, including pasta, pizza, chicken, vegetables, and more.

3. How do I store the Italian Seasoning Simple Recipe?

The Italian Seasoning Simple Recipe can be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. You can also store it in the fridge for longer shelf life.

4. Is the Italian Seasoning Simple Recipe gluten-free?

Yes, the Italian Seasoning Simple Recipe does not contain any gluten-containing ingredients, making it safe for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

5. Can I make my own Italian seasoning blend using the Italian Seasoning Simple Recipe?

Yes, you can customize the Italian Seasoning Simple Recipe to your taste by adjusting the amounts of each herb and spice. You can also add in other herbs or spices to create your own unique blend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies