• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Italian Seasoning Question

In summary, Italian seasoning is a blend of dried herbs and spices commonly used in Italian cuisine, such as basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, and marjoram. It can be used as a substitute for individual herbs in recipes and should be stored in a cool, dry place in an airtight container. Italian seasoning does have an expiration date of 1-2 years, but it is still safe to use after that time. It is a versatile blend that can be used in a variety of dishes, such as pasta sauces, soups, marinades, dressings, and for seasoning meats and roasted vegetables.
mheat923
I have a prospective hostess in Nov who has some "strange" food allergies(her description not mine) one of the questions she asked me and i have no clue is.. does our Italian seasoning contain rosemary? I figure I can call HO tomorrow but would ask here first.....

Thanks in advance

On the website under products, PC list oregano, garlic, onion, basil, margoram, herbs, spices. But I would check with HO.

for any help!Hi there! I'm not sure if you've already found an answer to your question, but I did a bit of research and it looks like our Italian seasoning does not contain rosemary. However, it's always best to double check with HO just to be sure. It's great that you're being proactive and considering the needs of your prospective hostess. Good luck with your event!

What is Italian Seasoning?

Italian seasoning is a blend of dried herbs and spices commonly used in Italian cuisine. It typically includes a combination of basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, and marjoram.

Can I use Italian Seasoning in place of individual herbs?

Yes, Italian seasoning can be used as a substitute for individual herbs in recipes. It is a convenient way to add multiple flavors to a dish without having to measure out each herb separately.

How should I store Italian Seasoning?

Italian seasoning should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. It is best to keep it in an airtight container to maintain its freshness and flavor.

Does Italian Seasoning expire?

Like most spices, Italian seasoning does have an expiration date. It is typically recommended to use it within 1-2 years for optimal flavor. However, it is still safe to use after the expiration date, but the flavor may not be as potent.

What dishes can I use Italian Seasoning in?

Italian seasoning is a versatile blend that can be used in a variety of dishes, such as pasta sauces, soups, marinades, and dressings. It is also great for seasoning meats and roasted vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • foodygirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • jrstephens