• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Trifle Bowl Recipes for Every Occasion - Try Now!

In summary, an Iso Trifle Bowl is a versatile and stylish serving bowl from Pampered Chef that can be used for creating beautiful and delicious layered desserts, salads, and other dishes. Some popular recipes for the bowl include layered fruit trifles, chocolate trifle, tiramisu trifle, and layered taco dip. The bowl is made of high-quality, heat-resistant glass, making it suitable for both hot and cold foods. It is recommended to start with a layer of cake or cookies at the bottom, followed by a layer of fruit or filling, and then top it off with whipped cream or other toppings for the best presentation. The bowl is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is suggested for any delicate designs.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Hi everyone! :) I am a new consultant, just hit my 90 days last week. I am in need of additional Trifle Bowl recipes. Does anyone have anything in their archieves? I have the 3 dessert ones- Raspberry Chocolate cookie trifle, lime berry mouse trifle, and the mocha chocolate trifle.

I've searched CC, and they only have one other recipe listed, for a chicken layered dinner, but it isn't available to view or print for that matter. Are those 4 the only recipes we have for that trifle bowl? I have guests asking me for recipes other than the ones I've given them.

I appreciate any help on this one! :) :D

If you click "files" and search for "trifle bowl" you will find lots of recipes and booklets for the trifle bowl. I am meaning search here on CS, not CC.

jrstephens said:
If you click "files" and search for "trifle bowl" you will find lots of recipes and booklets for the trifle bowl. I am meaning search here on Chef Success, not CC.

Thanks! :) I'm new to CS, and am not the best at navigating on boards...

What is an Iso Trifle Bowl?

An Iso Trifle Bowl is a versatile and stylish serving bowl from Pampered Chef that can be used to create beautiful and delicious layered desserts, salads, and other dishes.

What are some popular Iso Trifle Bowl recipes?

Some popular Iso Trifle Bowl recipes include layered fruit trifles, chocolate trifle, tiramisu trifle, and layered taco dip. You can also experiment with your own favorite ingredients and create your own unique recipes.

Can I use the Iso Trifle Bowl for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Iso Trifle Bowl is made of high-quality, heat-resistant glass and can be used for both hot and cold foods. It is perfect for serving warm desserts like bread pudding or cold dips and salads.

Do I need to assemble the layers in a specific order?

No, you can assemble the layers in any order you prefer. However, for the best presentation, it is recommended to start with a layer of cake or cookies at the bottom, followed by a layer of fruit or filling, and then top it off with whipped cream or other toppings.

Is the Iso Trifle Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Trifle Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the bowl if it has any decorative details or delicate designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • c00p
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchefdt