• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso the Flexible Cutting Mats Set for Sales Rewards This Month

In summary, the Iso the Flexible Cutting Mats Set includes three different sized mats made of a durable, flexible material, as well as a storage case for easy organization. These cutting mats are dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longevity. They are also heat resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and can be earned as a sales reward by meeting sales goals. While they are safe for cutting raw meat, it is recommended to use a separate mat to prevent cross-contamination.
Adrienne
I am not going to meet my goal this month but really want the cutting mat set. If you have one and aren't going to use it,can I buy it from you? Please and thank you! 76036 is zip.

I will sell mine. Not sure how much. What are you thinking?

1. What is included in the Iso the Flexible Cutting Mats Set?

The Iso the Flexible Cutting Mats Set includes three different sized mats (small, medium, and large) that are made of a durable, flexible material. They also come with a storage case for easy organization.

2. Are these cutting mats dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso the Flexible Cutting Mats Set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for optimal longevity.

3. Can these mats be used for hot items?

Yes, the Iso the Flexible Cutting Mats Set is heat resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for hot items like pots and pans.

4. How do I earn the Iso the Flexible Cutting Mats Set as a sales reward?

The Iso the Flexible Cutting Mats Set can be earned as a sales reward by meeting your sales goals for the month. Contact your sales consultant for more information on the specific requirements.

5. Are these cutting mats safe for cutting raw meat?

Yes, the Iso the Flexible Cutting Mats Set is safe for cutting raw meat as it is made of a non-porous material that is easy to clean and does not harbor bacteria. However, we recommend using a separate mat for meat and other foods to prevent cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • jbondr
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies