• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shopping for New Consulting Supplies: Tablecloths & Catalog Totes

In summary, we offer a variety of tablecloths, including cotton, linen, and polyester options in different sizes and colors. We also offer the option to personalize your tablecloth with a monogram or logo. Most of our tablecloths are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat, but please follow specific care instructions for longevity. Catalog totes are a great way to keep your catalogs organized and protected while on-the-go, and we offer various sizes and styles made with durable materials. Additionally, we have tablecloths specifically designed for outdoor use with weather-resistant materials.
TheCookingDoctor
I'm a new consultant and I am looking to buy two tablecloths (one vinyl and one cloth) as well as one of the plastic catalog (not the mini catalog) display totes.

I have a vinyl one with the chef hat logo. $8 + shipping.

What types of tablecloths do you offer?

We offer a variety of tablecloths, including cotton, linen, and polyester options. These come in different sizes and colors to fit your specific needs.

Do you offer customized tablecloths?

Yes, we offer the option to personalize your tablecloth with a monogram or logo. This is a great way to add a professional touch to your consulting supplies.

How do I care for my tablecloth?

Most of our tablecloths are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. However, please follow the specific care instructions on the product label to ensure longevity of your tablecloth.

What are the benefits of using catalog totes?

Catalog totes are a great way to keep your catalogs organized and protected while on-the-go. They come in various sizes and styles, and are made with durable materials to withstand frequent use.

Can I use my tablecloth for outdoor events?

Yes, we offer tablecloths that are specifically designed for outdoor use. These are made with weather-resistant materials, making them perfect for picnics, BBQs, and other outdoor events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • winklermom