• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Booth Items? Anyone Selling Unused Iso Tablecloths, Banners, Etc?

In summary, the Iso Tablecloths, Banners, and other products are made of high-quality, durable polyester material that is wrinkle-resistant and water-resistant. They can be customized with text, logos, or designs, and are suitable for outdoor events. To care for them, they can be machine-washed and air-dried, and come in various sizes including custom options.
kmserpas
I am looking for items to help my booth. Anyone who has stopped being a consultant or just doesn't need them? I would LOVE to have them...will pay :)

I have both the black with white trim table runner and a white vinyl PC square table cover if you still need. Either $20 each or $35 together + shipping .

karenpatrickpc said:
I have both the black with white trim table runner and a white vinyl PC square table cover if you still need. Either $20 each or $35 together + shipping .
Can you email me pics? [email protected]

are these still available?

I have a brand new never used cranberry color booth banner for $25 if anyone is interested. Email me at [email protected] if interested! Ships fast and shipping is included!!

Janene Smith said:
are these still available?
I have a brand new never used cranberry color booth banner for $25 if anyone is interested. Email me at [email protected] if interested! Ships fast and shipping is included!!

1. What materials are the Iso Tablecloths, Banners, and other products made of?

The Iso Tablecloths, Banners, and other products are made of high-quality, durable polyester material that is wrinkle-resistant and easy to clean. The banners also feature a water-resistant coating for added durability.

2. Are the Iso Tablecloths and Banners customizable?

Yes, the Iso Tablecloths and Banners can be customized with your choice of text, logo, or design. This makes them perfect for promoting your business or adding a personal touch to events and parties.

3. Can the Iso Tablecloths and Banners be used for outdoor events?

Yes, the Iso Tablecloths and Banners are designed to withstand outdoor use and are water-resistant, making them perfect for outdoor events and markets.

4. How do I care for the Iso Tablecloths and Banners?

The Iso Tablecloths and Banners can be machine-washed on a gentle cycle and air-dried. They are also wrinkle-resistant, so ironing is not necessary.

5. What sizes are available for the Iso Tablecloths and Banners?

The Iso Tablecloths are available in 6ft and 8ft sizes, while the banners come in 2ft x 6ft and 3ft x 5ft sizes. Custom sizes may also be available upon request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather8345
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefForrester
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lvanderw
  • Nay0403