• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Best Bag to Carry Catalogs While Out in Public?

In summary, the Iso Sling Bag or Purse is a durable and lightweight bag made of polyester material, suitable for everyday use and resistant to wear and tear. It is designed to be unisex and has multiple compartments, including a main zippered compartment, front and side pockets, and interior and back pockets. It can fit a standard water bottle in its side pockets and is machine washable for easy cleaning.
Heather8345
Hi everyone i am looking for a bag to carry a couple of catalogs while out in public. Please message me.
Heather

Heather, I have replied via pm

byrd1956 said:
Heather, I have replied via pm
i got them

1. What is the Iso Sling Bag or Purse made of?

The Iso Sling Bag or Purse is made of durable and lightweight polyester material. This makes it perfect for everyday use and resistant to wear and tear.

2. Is the Iso Sling Bag or Purse suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the Iso Sling Bag or Purse is designed to be unisex and can be worn by both men and women. It has a versatile and modern design that appeals to a wide range of individuals.

3. How many compartments does the Iso Sling Bag or Purse have?

The Iso Sling Bag or Purse has multiple compartments, including a main zippered compartment, a front zippered pocket, and two side pockets. It also has an interior pocket for smaller items and a back zippered pocket for added security.

4. Can the Iso Sling Bag or Purse fit a standard water bottle?

Yes, the Iso Sling Bag or Purse has two side pockets that are perfect for holding a standard water bottle. The pockets are stretchable and can accommodate most sizes of water bottles.

5. Is the Iso Sling Bag or Purse machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Sling Bag or Purse is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend using a gentle cycle and air-drying it to maintain its shape and quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brinarae
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies