• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Simple Addition Coffee Cups 3079

In summary, the Iso Simple Addition Coffee Cups are made of high-quality, durable ceramic material and each set includes four cups. They are both microwave and dishwasher safe and have a capacity of 12 ounces. Additionally, they are stackable for easy storage.
lawson27
These are the 10 oz white cups. I am trying to find 6 of them. Please let me know if you have any you could part with. Thank you,

lawson27 said:
These are the 10 oz white cups. I am trying to find 6 of them. Please let me know if you have any you could part with. Thank you,
Are these the round, bowl-like mugs/cups? I have two. Never used except for display a long time ago; they've just been sitting in my PC cupboard. I've had them on my list to sell at $5 each but since shipping has recently gone up and you will have to get them from more than one person I'll lower that to $4 each plus shipping. If you want them we can figure out best shipping method. Email me at [email protected]

I have 2 of the #3079...never opened....

1. What material are the Iso Simple Addition Coffee Cups made of?

The Iso Simple Addition Coffee Cups are made of high-quality, durable ceramic material.

2. How many cups are included in a set of Iso Simple Addition Coffee Cups?

Each set of Iso Simple Addition Coffee Cups includes four cups.

3. Are the Iso Simple Addition Coffee Cups microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these coffee cups are both microwave and dishwasher safe for easy and convenient use.

4. What is the capacity of each Iso Simple Addition Coffee Cup?

Each Iso Simple Addition Coffee Cup has a capacity of 12 ounces, making them perfect for a standard cup of coffee or tea.

5. Are the Iso Simple Addition Coffee Cups stackable for easy storage?

Yes, these coffee cups are designed to be stackable, making them a space-saving option for your kitchen cabinets or drawers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ChefKelebel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • pc ri lisa