• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Replacement Platters? Anyone Have Iso Retired Sa Platters?

In summary, the Iso Retired Sa Platters are made of durable stoneware and come in two sizes: 12 inches and 8 inches in diameter. They can be safely used in the oven and microwave, and are also dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended for longevity. The platters come with a 3-year warranty for any defects and customer service is available for assistance.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
I just broke my white round platter and white rectangular platter with handles (the box they were in fell off the table) and I'm heart broken! I use them ALL the time! Anyone have them, new or used i don't care!

I have the white rectangular platter with handles. Never used - box is only opened because I wanted to see what it looked like when I got it. I can't put my hands on an old catalog right now so don't know how much to ask ???

Waiting to hear if this is going to work for you. Hope so.

What is the material of the Iso Retired Sa Platters?

The Iso Retired Sa Platters are made of durable stoneware, perfect for everyday use and entertaining.

How large are the Iso Retired Sa Platters?

The large platter measures 12 inches in diameter, while the small platter measures 8 inches in diameter.

Can the Iso Retired Sa Platters be used in the oven or microwave?

Yes, the platters are safe to use in the oven and microwave, making them versatile for both cooking and serving.

Are the Iso Retired Sa Platters dishwasher safe?

Yes, the platters are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the stoneware.

Do the Iso Retired Sa Platters come with a warranty?

Yes, the platters come with a 3-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you encounter any issues, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Corey
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MarciMac
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cochef