• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Punch Recipes for a June Wedding

Ingredients1 quart pineapple juice1 quart mango juice1 quart cranberry juice1 quart orange juice1/2 cup granulated sugar1/4 cup light brown sugar1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon1/4 teaspoon ground allspice1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg1/4 teaspoon salt1/2 cup plain non-fat yogurt1 cup crushed ice1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice1 cup unsweetened mango juice1 cup unsweetened cranberry juice1 cup unsweetened orange juice1 cup light cream1 cup dark rum
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Anyone have any quick easy punch recipes they would like to share? My brother is getting married in June and when they tried the punch at their reception vendor he said it was really gross. I told him I would see if anyone had any ideas.

This is one I like a lot and have made several times for parties. I don't know why it's called CHRISTMAS Punch....it works year round! ;)"Christmas Punch"

Ingredients 2 quarts cranberry juice
2 quarts lemonade
2 quarts pineapple juice
2 quarts carbonated lemon-lime beverage or 2 quarts ginger ale ( or less)Directions 1. Pour all of the juices together in a big punch bowl.
2. Add enough soda to give the punch a kick, but not so much that the flavor of the juices is diluted.

i have a green one and a red one....

green punch
1pkg. green koolaid
2 qts. water
46 oz pineapple juice
1 can frozen lemonaide
1 can frozen orange juice
1/2 oz. almond ext.
1/2 oz. vanilla ext.
3 c. sugar
mix well....divide into 3 equal parts and add 32 oz of lemon lime type soda right before serving
you can freeze the base for a slushy punch....thaw slightly before adding soda.

red punch
4 c. sugar
2 pkg cherry koolaid
46 oz. pinapple juice
1 T. vanilla ext
1 T. almond ext
add enough water to make 2 gallons....to each 1/2 gallon add a 2 litre lemon lime type soda....can freeze the base for a slushy punch....thaw slightly before adding soda....

both are very good.....
~carla

I don't think you can go wrong with the Cran-Raspberry Fizz:
Cran-Raspberry Fizz
-------------------Ingredients:
4 limes, divided
1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate
3 cups cold water
1 pint raspberry sorbet, softened
2 liters (8 cups) chilled ginger aleDirections:
1. Slice two of the limes using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade; set aside. Pour cranberry juice concentrate and water into Family-Size Quick-Stir(R) Pitcher.2. Juice remaining limes into pitcher using Citrus Press. Scoop sorbet into pitcher using Ice Cream Dipper; plunge to combine. Add ginger ale and lime slices. Plunge gently until well mixed. Serve over ice.Yield: 16 servingsNutrients per serving: Light: Calories 130, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 34 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 15 mg, Fiber 1 gCook's Tip: If desired, 2 cups flavored vodka such as raspberry, cranberry, currant, citrus or lime can be added to this recipe.

This is my favorite recipe it is super easy and delicious and CHEAP!!1 canister of Lipton lemon tea (I have also used the peach and the mango)
1 bottle of chilled gingeraleto make the tea omit water and substitute with the gingerale
this is great in a punch bowl over crushed (Sonic if you have one) iceIt will fix so mix slowly

Easy Punch
1 Lg bottle of Juicy Juice(fruit punch or cherry)
1 Lg bottle 7-up or gingerale
Dump together and thats it.

Another is to use White grape juice and gingerale(same sizes as above)
looks and bubbles like Champagne
Karen

1. What are some popular punch recipes for a June wedding?

Some popular punch recipes for a June wedding include a classic fruit punch, a sparkling raspberry lemonade punch, a peach bellini punch, a tropical rum punch, and a lavender honey punch.

2. How many servings does each punch recipe make?

The number of servings for each punch recipe will vary, but on average they make about 15-20 servings.

3. Can these punch recipes be made ahead of time?

Yes, these punch recipes can be made ahead of time. It is recommended to make them the day before the wedding and keep them refrigerated until serving.

4. Can the punch recipes be made in large batches for a big wedding?

Yes, these punch recipes can be doubled or tripled to accommodate a larger wedding. Just make sure to use a large enough punch bowl or container to hold the increased amount.

5. Are there any non-alcoholic punch recipes available?

Yes, there are several non-alcoholic punch recipes available, such as a sparkling grape punch, a fruity sherbet punch, and a minty green tea punch. These are great options for guests who do not drink alcohol.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • RoseAndrews