• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Say Goodbye to Boil Over Disasters with ISO's No-Boil Device - In Stock Now!

ordinarily, I would say the same thing- the wooden spoon or bamboo- but I wanted to know if bamboo worked just as well.YES, I only use bamboo spoons!!
easytoprepare
Gold Member
Good Monday Morning everyone,

I just got back from the County Fair and had a request from a gal. I know I've heard people talking about these and I'm wondering if anyone has any in the inventory they're willing to part with.

It's the round devise that you put in the bottom of the pan when boiling water and this helps it not to boil over (as it's been explained to me).

She's looking for 3-4 of them....does anyone have any?

Thanx in advance,

What is funny about his is that I just got my daughter's school fundraiser and they have it. I have seen them no where else and this is the first year.

easytoprepare said:
Good Monday Morning everyone,

I just got back from the County Fair and had a request from a gal. I know I've heard people talking about these and I'm wondering if anyone has any in the inventory they're willing to part with.

It's the round devise that you put in the bottom of the pan when boiling water and this helps it not to boil over (as it's been explained to me).

She's looking for 3-4 of them....does anyone have any?

Thanx in advance,

Just tell that customer to lightly rub butter or oil in the inner top part of the pan (like a 1/2" or so) and that will take care of boil over. No extra gadgets required :)

A WOODEN SPOON!! Just stick a wooden spoon in the pot while boiling water and it WON'T boil over!!
Great tip to share with customers

mscharf said:
A WOODEN SPOON!! Just stick a wooden spoon in the pot while boiling water and it WON'T boil over!!
Great tip to share with customers

Whoa! Really? I will be trying that one out next :thumbup:
Wonder what it is about the wooden spoon that prevents boil over?

The wooden spoon trick really works. But if your customer is still looking for the gadget, it's called the Boil Control. It didn't actually stop boil-overs, but it rattles in the pan to make you aware that it's about to boil over, so you can turn down the heat.

Liquid Sky said:
Wonder what it is about the wooden spoon that prevents boil over?
As near as I can figure, it redirects some of the steam downward back toward the surface. It creates just enough disturbance in the air immediately above the surface of the liquid that it doesn't boil over. It's effectively the automated version of blowing on the surface.

chefann said:
As near as I can figure, it redirects some of the steam downward back toward the surface. It creates just enough disturbance in the air immediately above the surface of the liquid that it doesn't boil over. It's effectively the automated version of blowing on the surface.

Makes complete sense to me! Very interesting. I like it :)

WOW! Thanx everyone for the quick and clever responses!

so do the bamboo spoons work to keep away a boil-over too? (It wasn't specified, I am curious) Normally we would say the wooden spoon or bamboo, but the bamboo not being mentioned has me curious.

Thanks!

pampered.chris said:
so do the bamboo spoons work to keep away a boil-over too? (It wasn't specified, I am curious) Normally we would say the wooden spoon or bamboo, but the bamboo not being mentioned has me curious.

Thanks!

YES, I only use bamboo spoons!! I should have specified!:thumbup:

I just spritz the top of the water with PAM & it doesn't boil over.

Very cool! Thanks for the tip!

What is the ISO's No-Boil Device?

The ISO's No-Boil Device is a kitchen tool designed to prevent pots from boiling over while cooking. It is a silicone disk that sits on top of the pot and creates a tight seal to prevent liquid from spilling over.

How does the ISO's No-Boil Device work?

The device works by creating a seal between the pot and the lid, allowing steam to escape while keeping the liquid inside the pot. This prevents the liquid from boiling over and making a mess on your stovetop.

Is the ISO's No-Boil Device safe to use?

Yes, the device is made of food-grade silicone and is safe to use with all types of pots and pans. It is also heat resistant and can withstand high temperatures, making it safe for use in the kitchen.

Can the ISO's No-Boil Device be used with any size pot?

Yes, the device is designed to fit pots of various sizes. It can stretch to fit pots between 6 to 10 inches in diameter, making it a versatile tool for any kitchen.

Does the ISO's No-Boil Device require any special care when cleaning?

The device is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water for better longevity. It is also important to dry the device completely before storing it to prevent any mold or mildew growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Judybabe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • kcjodih