• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Glass Part of the Oil Spritzer

In summary, the "Iso: Glass Part of the Oil Spritzer" is made of high-quality borosilicate glass, making it durable and heat-resistant. It can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water or placed in the dishwasher. It is suitable for use with various types of oils, including essential oils, and has a capacity of 4 ounces. Additionally, it is BPA-free, ensuring safety for your food and family.
cochef
Gold Member
I have a customer who has "lost" the glass bottle for the spritzer - she thinks it might have gotten thrown away. If anyone has just the glass part, let me know. If the price is right, she may get a whole new one. Shipping would be to 81506.
Thanks

cochef said:
I have a customer who has "lost" the glass bottle for the spritzer - she thinks it might have gotten thrown away. If anyone has just the glass part, let me know. If the price is right, she may get a whole new one. Shipping would be to 81506.
Thanks
Do you still need this? I have the whole bottle and I don't care for it.

I am checking with my customer and will let you know as soon as I hear from her. Thank you.

My customer said she will wait and order the new one. Thanks anyway.

What is the "Iso: Glass Part of the Oil Spritzer" made of?

The "Iso: Glass Part of the Oil Spritzer" is made of high-quality borosilicate glass, which is durable and heat-resistant.

How do I clean the "Iso: Glass Part of the Oil Spritzer"?

The "Iso: Glass Part of the Oil Spritzer" can be easily disassembled and washed with warm, soapy water. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Can I use the "Iso: Glass Part of the Oil Spritzer" for other types of oils besides cooking oil?

Yes, the "Iso: Glass Part of the Oil Spritzer" is suitable for use with a variety of oils, including olive oil, vegetable oil, and even essential oils for aromatherapy purposes.

How much oil does the "Iso: Glass Part of the Oil Spritzer" hold?

The "Iso: Glass Part of the Oil Spritzer" has a capacity of 4 ounces, making it perfect for everyday use in the kitchen.

Is the "Iso: Glass Part of the Oil Spritzer" BPA-free?

Yes, the "Iso: Glass Part of the Oil Spritzer" is BPA-free, ensuring that your food and family are safe from any harmful chemicals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
  • Karen
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cochef