• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso "Gifts Under $25-30" Flyer

In summary, the "Iso Gifts Under $25-30" flyer is a special promotion by Pampered Chef featuring a selection of products priced at $25 or less. It can be accessed through the website or through a consultant. The products are of the same high-quality standards as other Pampered Chef products and the consultant discount can be applied. The flyer is a limited time promotion, so it is recommended to take advantage of the deals as soon as possible.
ChefSandyK
Does anyone have a "Gifts Under...." flyer? I'd hate to recreate the wheel. If I don't hear anything, I'll create one and post when I'm done.

Thanks,
Sandy

I know this isn't what you were looking for exactly, but I thought I'd pass it along anyway---

Attachments

• QuickChristmasGiftGivingList.doc
    48 KB · Views: 1,073
That is too cute Rebecca! Thanks for sharing! I know it will come in handy in the next couple of months!

Thanks, RebeccaThank you...that's very cute! I'm working on another, too...will post when done.

Have a wonderful day,
Sandy

1. What is the "Iso Gifts Under $25-30" flyer?

The "Iso Gifts Under $25-30" flyer is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that features a selection of products priced at $25 or less. These items make great gifts for friends, family, or even for yourself.

2. How can I access the "Iso Gifts Under $25-30" flyer?

The "Iso Gifts Under $25-30" flyer can be accessed through our website, by clicking on the "Specials" tab. You can also receive a physical copy of the flyer through your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are the products in the "Iso Gifts Under $25-30" flyer of the same quality as other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all of the products featured in the "Iso Gifts Under $25-30" flyer are of the same high-quality standards as all other Pampered Chef products. We take pride in providing our customers with top-notch kitchen tools and cookware.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on products from the "Iso Gifts Under $25-30" flyer?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to any products in the "Iso Gifts Under $25-30" flyer. This is a great opportunity to get even more savings on these already budget-friendly items.

5. How long will the "Iso Gifts Under $25-30" flyer be available?

The "Iso Gifts Under $25-30" flyer is a limited time promotion and is subject to availability. We recommend taking advantage of these deals as soon as possible, as products may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
jillskitchen
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies