• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Tablecloth or Runner for Vendor Event in May - Any Suggestions?

In summary, an Iso for a tablecloth is a size guide for determining the appropriate size of tablecloth needed for your table, while an Iso for a runner is a size guide for determining the appropriate size of a table runner. When measuring your table for an Iso, you will need to measure the length and width of your table and adjust the measurements accordingly for overhang. If your table falls between two sizes on the Iso, it is recommended to choose the larger size. The Iso can be used for any type of tablecloth or runner, regardless of shape. However, you should also consider the height and style of your table when using an Iso.
Mel76
I am doing a vendor event in May and looking for a table runner or table cloth also any help whip cancer items especially the mini mix and chops. You can also email me at [email protected]..

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

1. What is the difference between an Iso for a tablecloth and an Iso for a runner?

An Iso for a tablecloth is a size guide that helps you determine the appropriate size of tablecloth needed for your table. An Iso for a runner, on the other hand, is a size guide for determining the appropriate size of a table runner for your table. The main difference is that a tablecloth covers the entire table, while a runner is a decorative piece that runs down the middle of the table.

2. How do I measure my table for an Iso?

To measure your table for an Iso, you will need to measure the length and width of your table. For a tablecloth, add 12-20 inches to both measurements to allow for overhang. For a runner, measure the length of your table and subtract 24-30 inches to determine the appropriate length for the runner.

3. What if my table falls between two sizes on the Iso?

If your table falls between two sizes on the Iso, it is recommended to choose the larger size. This will ensure that your tablecloth or runner will have enough coverage and will not be too small.

4. Can I use an Iso for any type of tablecloth or runner?

Yes, the Iso can be used for any type of tablecloth or runner, whether it is round, rectangular, or square. Just make sure to measure your table accurately according to the shape and follow the guidelines on the Iso.

5. Are there any other factors I should consider when using an Iso?

In addition to the table size, you should also consider the height of your table when using an Iso for a tablecloth. If your table is higher or lower than the standard height, you may need to adjust the size accordingly to ensure proper coverage. You should also consider the style of your table and the desired look you want to achieve when choosing the size of your tablecloth or runner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nay0403
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
JenniferB
  • Ryan