• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can a New Consultant Find Affordable Business Supplies?

In summary, Karen is a new consultant who is looking for affordable business supplies, specifically a table runner. She can be contacted at [email protected]. Another consultant is selling a B&W table runner for $30, along with other items like a tool turnabout tote, old catalogs, and receipts. They are willing to sell to a fellow consultant for a good price.
kashlo3066
Hell, I am a brand new consultant, I just sighed up 2 days ago! I am looking for some business supplies, at affordable prices. I would like a table runner specifically, but like I said I am brand new at this so what do you have that you think I need? Feel free to email me at [email protected]

:chef:
Karen

I have a ton of stuff... tablecloths, carrying bags for simple addition pieces, for stoneware, for products... PC consulatn only mugs, candy dishes, etc.
What are you looking for?
Tina
[email protected]

I have catalogs, invitations, season best, order forms...Let me know what I can help you with.

kashlo3066 said:
Hell, I am a brand new consultant, I just sighed up 2 days ago! I am looking for some business supplies, at affordable prices. I would like a table runner specifically, but like I said I am brand new at this so what do you have that you think I need? Feel free to email me at [email protected]

:chef:
Karen

Hell, I'm an old consultant. Yeah I noticed your typo.:sing:
I have the B&W table runner. I'd like $30, shipping is included in that price. I also have tons of stuff for sale, the tool turnabout tote, lots of old season's best, recipe cards, I'm getting rid of everything.

Also old catalogs & receipts; you can have them just for the shipping. Some of the old catalogs you'd have to put your label on them, some are still unmarked. The receipts have old shipping charges which I always just drew a line through - nobody ever complained and they are also unmarked.

PM me with your email if you're interested.

I can't recall the gal who is also selling a lot of stuff and has strident posts about getting back within 24 hours. I completely agree with her. Either you want this stuff, or you don't. I am willing to sell it to a fellow consultant for a good price. If I have to go to eBay, I have to pay their fees. If you're totally too cheap I will donate to taxes and write it off.

Last edited:
Are you still selling? How's your business going?

ShellBeach said:
Hell, I'm an old consultant. Yeah I noticed your typo.:sing:
I have the B&W table runner. I'd like $30, shipping is included in that price. I also have tons of stuff for sale, the tool turnabout tote, lots of old season's best, recipe cards, I'm getting rid of everything.Also old catalogs & receipts; you can have them just for the shipping. Some of the old catalogs you'd have to put your label on them, some are still unmarked. The receipts have old shipping charges which I always just drew a line through - nobody ever complained and they are also unmarked.PM me with your email if you're interested.I can't recall the gal who is also selling a lot of stuff and has strident posts about getting back within 24 hours. I completely agree with her. Either you want this stuff, or you don't. I am willing to sell it to a fellow consultant for a good price. If I have to go to eBay, I have to pay their fees. If you're totally too cheap I will donate to taxes and write it off.

Do you still have table runner for sale

1. What is the benefit of using "Iso... Business Supplies" for my business?

Using "Iso... Business Supplies" can help save you time and money by providing high-quality, durable supplies that are specifically designed for small businesses. Plus, our supplies are customizable to fit your specific needs and branding.

2. Can I order in bulk for my business?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for our "Iso... Business Supplies" to accommodate businesses of all sizes. You can easily order the quantity you need to keep your business running smoothly.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions available for "Iso... Business Supplies"?

Yes, we often have discounts and promotions available for our "Iso... Business Supplies". Be sure to check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any current deals.

4. Do you offer any training or support for using "Iso... Business Supplies"?

Absolutely! We offer training and support for all of our products, including "Iso... Business Supplies". Our customer service team is always available to answer any questions you may have and provide assistance.

5. How long does shipping take for "Iso... Business Supplies"?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location, but we strive to have all orders processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can also choose expedited shipping options at checkout for faster delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chandle
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chandle
  • Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethCooks4U