• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Effective Boil Control Solutions for Your Customers | Contact Us Now!

In summary, Pampered Chef's boil control solutions offer numerous benefits, such as preventing water from boiling over, improving cooking experience, and ensuring even heat distribution. They are safe to use and made with high-quality, non-toxic ingredients. To use, simply add a small amount to your pot or pan before boiling water or cooking food. These solutions can be used with any type of cookware and can last for several months with regular use.
SusanBP0129
I am looking for a "Boil Control" for one of my customers.
Please email me [email protected]
THANKS!:D

bump..........................

I just got one this weekend but I don't know how much they sold for. The plastic is opened some on it though but otherwise is brand new.

oh my, that subject line brought a really different picture to my mind...

I don't know what these are, but my mom said she used to have this and LOVED it, my dad threw it away.

1. What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef's boil control solutions?

Our boil control solutions are formulated to effectively prevent water from boiling over, saving time and preventing messes in the kitchen. They also help improve the overall cooking experience by ensuring even heat distribution and preventing scorching of food.

2. Are Pampered Chef's boil control solutions safe to use?

Yes, our boil control solutions are made with high-quality, non-toxic ingredients that are safe for use in cooking. They are also free from harsh chemicals and additives.

3. How do I use Pampered Chef's boil control solutions?

Simply add a small amount of our solution to your pot or pan before boiling water or cooking food. The solution will create a protective layer on the surface, preventing water from boiling over and ensuring even heat distribution.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef's boil control solutions with any type of cookware?

Yes, our solutions are suitable for use with all types of cookware, including stainless steel, non-stick, and ceramic. They are also safe to use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

5. How long does one bottle of Pampered Chef's boil control solution last?

The longevity of our solutions will depend on the frequency of use and amount used each time. However, one bottle can last for several months with regular use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Symara
  • ambreaux
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefLisa