• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Bamboo Charging Station

In summary, the Iso Bamboo Charging Station is a sustainable, multi-device charging station that can charge up to 6 devices at once. It is made of high-quality bamboo and does not come with charging cables, but is compatible with most standard cables. It measures 11.5 inches by 7.5 inches by 4.5 inches, making it compact and easy to fit on any desk or counter space.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Anyoen have one of these for sale??? Let me know thanks!!!

I have one whatever the price was plus shipping. What is your zip? Email. Please [email protected]

My zip is 77901 and email is jnsbrown1989@AT&T.netI have no idea how much they were I'll see if I can find it online. Thanks!

It was $39.50 if you could let me know a total thanks so much.

chezshelly said:
It was $39.50 if you could let me know a total thanks so much.
Sorry. I do still have it if you are interested. $45.00 total

What is the Iso Bamboo Charging Station?

The Iso Bamboo Charging Station is a multi-device charging station made of high-quality, sustainable bamboo. It can charge up to 6 devices at once, making it the perfect solution for keeping all of your devices organized and charged.

How many devices can the Iso Bamboo Charging Station charge at once?

The Iso Bamboo Charging Station can charge up to 6 devices at once, including smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices.

Is the Iso Bamboo Charging Station environmentally friendly?

Yes, the Iso Bamboo Charging Station is made of sustainable bamboo, making it an environmentally friendly choice for keeping your devices organized and charged.

Does the Iso Bamboo Charging Station come with charging cables?

No, the Iso Bamboo Charging Station does not come with charging cables. However, it is compatible with most standard charging cables.

What are the dimensions of the Iso Bamboo Charging Station?

The Iso Bamboo Charging Station measures 11.5 inches by 7.5 inches by 4.5 inches, making it compact and easy to fit on any desk or counter space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • Gretchen Burnett
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VictoriaH