• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Bag for Your Catalogs and Information | Heather's Message

In summary, the perfect bag for carrying catalogs and information for Pampered Chef parties is the Large Utility Tote. It measures 11.75" H x 21.5" W x 10" D and can hold up to 70 pounds. The tote is made from durable materials and has reinforced stitching and strong handles to handle heavy catalogs and kitchen products. It can also be personalized with your name or the Pampered Chef logo. The tote has multiple pockets and compartments for easy organization, and it is easy to clean with a wipeable, water-resistant material.
Heather8345
Hi I am looking for a sing bag our purse to carry my catalogs and information for when I am in public.
Please message me.
Heather

Heather I have several bags. I will try to send you the pics via pm

1. What size bag is best for carrying my catalogs and information for Pampered Chef parties?

The perfect bag for carrying your catalogs and information for Pampered Chef parties is our Large Utility Tote. It measures 11.75" H x 21.5" W x 10" D and can hold up to 70 pounds. This size is ideal for carrying multiple catalogs, order forms, and any other materials you may need.

2. Is the Large Utility Tote durable enough to carry heavy catalogs and kitchen products?

Yes, the Large Utility Tote is made from durable and high-quality materials that can withstand the weight of heavy catalogs and kitchen products. It also has reinforced stitching and strong handles to ensure it can handle the weight without tearing or breaking.

3. Can I personalize the Large Utility Tote with my name or Pampered Chef logo?

Yes, our Large Utility Tote can be personalized with your name or the Pampered Chef logo. We offer a variety of personalization options, including embroidery and heat press, to make your bag unique and easy to identify. Simply contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

4. Does the Large Utility Tote have any pockets or compartments for organizing my catalogs and information?

Yes, the Large Utility Tote features two exterior pockets and two mesh pockets on the inside. These pockets are perfect for storing smaller items like pens, business cards, and order forms, keeping them easily accessible and organized.

5. Is the Large Utility Tote easy to clean?

Yes, the Large Utility Tote is easy to clean. It is made from a wipeable, water-resistant material, making it simple to spot clean any spills or messes. For tougher stains, we recommend hand washing with mild soap and water and air drying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather8345
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather8345
  • brinarae
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • pmprdprettyinsnj