• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 12 Cup Muffin Stoneware Pan

In summary, the Iso 12 Cup Muffin Stoneware Pan is made of durable stoneware material and has muffin cups that measure 2.5 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches deep. It is dishwasher and oven safe, but not non-stick. The stoneware material has a natural non-stick surface that improves with use and seasoning.
kwright67
Customer broke her 12 cup muffin stoneware pan and hoping to find a replacement

I think this is what you are looking for it is #1465. It has only been used a few times and displayed at events. I would take $10 plus the shipping. Sending you a pm.

Attachments

• Stoneware Muffin pan 1465.JPG
    Stoneware Muffin pan 1465.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 518
That's wonderful. If you have two I will take both. My zip is 37087, Lebanon, TN.

I have sent you another pm. The post office has told me since the beginning of January they now have to have a full address to figure shipping.

What is the material of the Iso 12 Cup Muffin Stoneware Pan?

The Iso 12 Cup Muffin Stoneware Pan is made of durable stoneware material, which helps evenly distribute heat for perfectly baked muffins every time.

What is the size of each muffin cup in the pan?

Each muffin cup in the Iso 12 Cup Muffin Stoneware Pan measures approximately 2.5 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches deep, making it the perfect size for standard muffin recipes.

Is the Iso 12 Cup Muffin Stoneware Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso 12 Cup Muffin Stoneware Pan is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. However, we recommend hand-washing with warm soapy water to prolong the life of the pan.

Can this pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso 12 Cup Muffin Stoneware Pan is oven safe up to 450°F, allowing you to easily bake your favorite muffin recipes.

Is the Iso 12 Cup Muffin Stoneware Pan non-stick?

No, the Iso 12 Cup Muffin Stoneware Pan is not non-stick. However, the stoneware material has a natural non-stick surface that improves with use and seasoning, making it easier to release muffins from the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nancy Henry
  • Connie J Schroeder
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefmichy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies