• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Fundraiser? Questions Answered!

In summary, the hostess can book a fundraiser off of her show and receive next month's special for the fundraiser. With co-host shows, either one can purchase the special at the future show. The past host from which a fundraiser is booked can purchase the monthly host special, as can the coordinator of the fundraiser. Both host and co-host will receive their own PH# for the bookings.
melissakc
I have a show tomorrow night and the hostess wants to know if her guest can book a fundraiser off of her show?

If so.....can the current hostess get next month's special for the fundraiser next month?

Also If you have a co-host show and both schedule separate shows for a few months later how do you handle the Past host booking benefit?

Lots of ?????'s but I already have 6 shows next month:D

Those are all very good questions. I would love to know the answers too.

melissakc said:
I have a show tomorrow night and the hostess wants to know if her guest can book a fundraiser off of her show?

If so.....can the current hostess get next month's special for the fundraiser next month?

Also If you have a co-host show and both schedule separate shows for a few months later how do you handle the Past host booking benefit?

Lots of ?????'s but I already have 6 shows next month:D

Yes, if the guest books a fundraiser off of her show, she does get the host special for that month.

As for the 2nd question I don't understand it. Sorry!

The past host from which a fundraiser is booked can purchase the monthly host special (as can the coordinator of the fundraiser). With the co-hosts, either one could purchase the special at the future show. Host A could get 2 specials as the current and past host or she could let her friend, Host B purchase as the past host. The same would be true at Host Bs party. Hope this makes sense.

susan g said:
The past host from which a fundraiser is booked can purchase the monthly host special (as can the coordinator of the fundraiser). With the co-hosts, either one could purchase the special at the future show. Host A could get 2 specials as the current and past host or she could let her friend, Host B purchase as the past host. The same would be true at Host Bs party. Hope this makes sense.
Exactly. Said a slightly different way:

There can only be one past host on a show and if they both booked off the show they did together they could both get the specials in the months of each other's shows or one of them could get 2 as host and co-host of the follow-up show.

It's up to the host and co-host to decide which of them gets which bookings.

Thanks for the quick response! Did both hosts receive a PH# or do I use the same # for both?

Both host will get their own PH#.

1. How do I get started hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To get started hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or fill out the form on our website. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success.

2. What types of fundraisers can I host with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising options, including online fundraisers, catalog fundraisers, and in-person cooking shows. You can choose the option that best fits your organization's needs and preferences.

3. How much money can I expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on several factors, such as the number of participants, the type of fundraiser, and the efforts put into promoting the fundraiser. On average, our fundraisers raise anywhere from $300 to $1000.

4. Are there any costs associated with hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

There are no upfront costs associated with hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all the materials and support needed to run a successful fundraiser. Your organization will only pay for the products sold, and you will receive a percentage of the sales as your fundraiser profit.

5. How long does it take to receive the funds raised from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The funds raised from your Pampered Chef fundraiser will be sent to your organization within 2-3 weeks after the fundraiser ends. This allows time for any orders to be processed and shipped. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a detailed breakdown of the funds raised and any additional information needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • lisa717
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Tams