• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Church Fundraising with a Kitchen Show: Donate to Our Building Fund

In summary, the speakers are discussing the idea of doing a show as a fundraiser for the church's building fund. The show would involve selling items that would be used to stock the new kitchen, and any commission earned would be donated to the fund. They also mention the possibility of encouraging guests to buy for themselves in addition to the church, and that they have had success with this type of fundraiser in the past. Some participants share their positive experiences with similar events in the past and encourage the speaker to go ahead with the idea.
keynibear
Our church is currently in the process of raising money for our building fund.

I am thinking about asking the pastor's wife about allowing me to do a show. The items that the guests purchase would be used to stock our new kitchen.

The current kitchen could use some things like the can opener, more serving utensils, measuring cups & spoons, knives, mixing bowls, ect.

What ever comission I make, I would give/donate to the building fund.

I just don't know, though if this is a good idea.

Any input would be appriceated. Thank you.

Sounds good to me. I would also encourage them to buy for themselves too as that would give the church kitchen more items - the more sales the more free earned!

I've done these in the past. They work out great. And I also encourage people to buy for themselves and the church. I work it kind of like a shower for the church. Then the church gets all the free stuff too.

I did something like this a few years ago for my church. The pastor asked me to do a show, not a fundraiser, because he wanted Pampered Chef products in both function hall kitchens as well as the rectory. I did a live show, Father had a wish list that was passed around to the guests, and everyone bought both for the church and themselves. It was very successful & a lot of fun! I would definitely do it, if I were you!

I've done this for three different churches so far. They love it! I explain it as a church "shower". Works like a bridal shower, but for the church kitchen. The first time I did one, it led to bookings that went on for about 3 years!! At one of those bookings, a customer took a book to work to collect orders, and a co-worker decided to "just have a show instead". At her show, I met my first recruit!! Worth it? You betcha!! Good luck to you!!

1. Is this product safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, all of our products are microwave-safe unless otherwise stated in the product description.

2. Can I use this tool on non-stick cookware?

Yes, our tools are designed to be safe for use on non-stick surfaces.

3. How do I clean this product?

We recommend hand-washing all of our products with warm, soapy water. Some items may also be dishwasher safe, but check the product description for specific instructions.

4. Is this product covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will replace it or provide a refund.

5. Can I return this product if I change my mind?

Yes, we offer a 30-day return policy for unused and unopened products. Please see our return policy for more details and instructions on how to initiate a return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • tvanhowling