• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Multi-Function Timer: What You Need to Know

Re: TimerYep, and if I don't get more bookings and actually make some money, I'll never break even! But I am having a blast!
Jennie4PC
IS the timer a muti function timer? I have a guest wanting to know, and since I dont have 1 I have no clue.

Re: Timer
Jennie4PC said:
IS the timer a muti function timer? I have a guest wanting to know, and since I dont have 1 I have no clue.

It's a clock, and it counts up and counts down as a timer...it does have several functions. I used it when I was pregnant to time my contractions...:D:p

Re: TimerBut can you use the timer and say the stopwatch at the same time?

Re: TimerYes. The functions operate separately.

Re: Timercool thanks you guys

Re: TimerIt is actually the product that got me back into PC. Mine fell of the fridge one to many times and died. Instead of just buying a new one from a consultant, I decided I needed to sell again. He he... at least that was the reason I gave my hubby at first. :cool:

BlessedWifeMommy said:
It is actually the product that got me back into PC. Mine fell of the fridge one to many times and died. Instead of just buying a new one from a consultant, I decided I needed to sell again. He he... at least that was the reason I gave my hubby at first. :cool:

lol That was one expensive timer! :D

Re: Timerhey, I started all because of the Pizza Cutter! LOL!

ChefBeckyD said:
I used it when I was pregnant to time my contractions...:D:p

hehehe.... I did this too Becky, with both kids. One before I was a cons. the 2nd was after.

babywings76 said:
lol That was one expensive timer! :D

Yep, and if I don't get more bookings and actually make some money, I'll never break even! But I am having a blast!

What is a multi-function timer?

A multi-function timer is a kitchen tool used to track time while cooking or baking. It is designed to have multiple functions, such as counting up or down, setting multiple timers at once, and displaying the time in various formats.

How do I use the multi-function timer?

To use the multi-function timer, simply press the "set" button to enter the time you want to track. Use the arrow buttons to adjust the time and then press "start" to begin the countdown. You can also set multiple timers at once by pressing the "timer" button and repeating the process.

What types of displays does the multi-function timer have?

The multi-function timer has various display options, including a digital display, a large LCD screen, and a flip-top design. It also has a backlight feature for easy viewing in low light conditions.

Can I use the multi-function timer for non-cooking purposes?

Yes, the multi-function timer can be used for a variety of tasks, such as timing workouts, tracking study or work sessions, and reminding you to take medication. It is a versatile tool that can be used for any activity that requires time tracking.

How do I clean and maintain the multi-function timer?

To clean the multi-function timer, simply wipe it with a damp cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or submerging it in water. The timer also has a built-in stand for easy storage and a magnetic back for convenient placement on metal surfaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
  • Jenn'sKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jayne
Replies