• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Herb Infuser Safe to Use?

Are those cans the same size as the holder? Could those be washed out and then used?It's not listed on the page with the BPA items on Consultant's Corner, but I was just wondering if anyone knew....I already e-mailed HO and am waiting for a response.Thanks!No, the size of the holder is different than the cans that are used to cook in it. The holder is made of silicone, but I think all silicone is BPA free.
jwpamp
It's not listed on the page with the BPA items on Consultant's Corner, but I was just wondering if anyone knew....I already e-mailed HO and am waiting for a response.

Thanks!

Yes. I wrote to HO and asked if ANY of the new products contain BPA and was told that none do.

Last edited:
Thank you!

When you use the BBQ Roasting Pan & Can Holder, you have to use a can. Most cans contain BPA's. Then you heat the can up on the grill. Guess what happens next? I won't be using the can holder and a can for cooking anything!

Curlyone said:
When you use the BBQ Roasting Pan & Can Holder, you have to use a can. Most cans contain BPA's. Then you heat the can up on the grill. Guess what happens next? I won't be using the can holder and a can for cooking anything!

Me either. I don't buy cans of anything, except for a few items that I know are in cans that are BPA free. (one brand of canned beans, one brand of coconut milk, and one brand of tuna)

ChefBeckyD said:
Me either. I don't buy cans of anything, except for a few items that I know are in cans that are BPA free. (one brand of canned beans, one brand of coconut milk, and one brand of tuna)

Are those cans the same size as the holder? Could those be washed out and then used?

jwpamp said:
It's not listed on the page with the BPA items on Consultant's Corner, but I was just wondering if anyone knew....I already e-mailed HO and am waiting for a response.

Thanks!
It is made of silicone - I thought all silicone was BPA free.....curious to hear your response!

Curlyone said:

I didn't think beer cans that are used in the can holder are lined ??

My husband's leery of using cans in the can holder too but not because of BPA. He's leery of the aluminum.
In any case, if you're leery of either material, you can do why my husband did and find a small enough glass jar that fits.

1. What is BPA and why is it a concern for herb infusers?

BPA stands for bisphenol A, which is a chemical used in the production of certain plastics and resins. It is a concern for herb infusers because it can potentially leach into your food and may have negative health effects.

2. Is the herb infuser made from BPA-free materials?

Yes, our herb infuser is made from BPA-free materials. We understand the importance of using safe and non-toxic materials in the kitchen, which is why our infuser is made from high-quality, food-grade silicone.

3. How do I know if a product is BPA-free?

Look for the BPA-free label on the packaging or check the product description for information on the materials used. Our herb infuser is clearly labeled as BPA-free, and our customer service team is also happy to provide any information or documentation upon request.

4. Are there any other harmful chemicals used in the production of the herb infuser?

No, our herb infuser is made from 100% food-grade silicone, which is free from harmful chemicals like BPA, phthalates, and PVC. We prioritize the safety and health of our customers, so you can feel confident using our products in your kitchen.

5. Can I safely use the herb infuser in the microwave or dishwasher?

Yes, our herb infuser is microwave and dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to extend the life of the product. Always follow the care instructions included with your infuser to ensure proper use and maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedval
  • Products and Tips
Replies