• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pp3 and Pampered Partner Plus ...

In summary, PP3 is the third version of the Pampered Chef consultant website, while Pampered Partner Plus is a separate program for managing orders and customers. You can access Pampered Partner Plus through PP3 by clicking on the "Manage My Business" button and selecting "Pampered Partner Plus" from the drop-down menu. You will need a separate login for PP3 and Pampered Partner Plus, with your PP3 login being your consultant ID and password and your Pampered Partner Plus login being provided by your team leader. While you can use Pampered Partner Plus without using PP3, using both programs together can help streamline your business processes. There is no cost for using Pampered Partner Plus, but there may be fees for certain
MomToEli
the same thing? I just installed PPPlus and is it ever ssssslllllllooooooooooooow. I haven't had time to investigate what the issue might be yet, but, geez, I could get a good night's sleep waiting for this thing to boot up, it seems!

It is the same thing. When I installed mine the first time I booted it up I had to let it sit over night b/c my internet is so slow and it is installing all the updates that have been done since the installation program.

Thanks, Jennifer. And I'll check and see if it boots up faster next time. Never thought about the updates loading.

It also takes a lot of RAM to run it, so maybe your computer doesn't have enough.

Sandy,I've found that if I start P3 FIRST (before other programs), it loads faster than if something else is already running.
And adding RAM to your machine (if possible) will help, too.

After first install, it took mine 3-4 hours at least on a satellite connection to get all the updates in...let it run overnight and it should get better. If after that, it is slow, check your PC specs...

1. Is PP3 the same as Pampered Partner Plus?

No, PP3 is not the same as Pampered Partner Plus. PP3 is the third version of the Pampered Chef consultant website, while Pampered Partner Plus is a separate program for managing orders and customers.

2. Can I access Pampered Partner Plus through PP3?

Yes, you can access Pampered Partner Plus through PP3 by clicking on the "Manage My Business" button and selecting "Pampered Partner Plus" from the drop-down menu.

3. Do I need a separate login for PP3 and Pampered Partner Plus?

Yes, you will need a separate login for PP3 and Pampered Partner Plus. Your PP3 login will be your consultant ID and password, while your Pampered Partner Plus login will be provided to you by your team leader.

4. Can I use Pampered Partner Plus without using PP3?

Yes, you can use Pampered Partner Plus without using PP3. However, using both programs together can help streamline your business processes and make it easier to manage your orders and customers.

5. Is there a cost for using Pampered Partner Plus?

There is no cost for using Pampered Partner Plus. It is a free program provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants manage their businesses. However, there may be fees associated with certain features, such as credit card processing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jilleysue